A Voice in My Ear (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Jen

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm currently working on Where the Heart Lies, which I mentioned in the advertisement thread a while back and which will hopefully be ready to begin posting in the next few days, but I've got some vague ideas for a sequel to this one which I've been thinking about this morning and are now semi-crystallised.So I'll probably end up writing them both simultaneously.

Yes, but don't put too much pressure on yourself! We'll be patient and wait :)

Don't worry, the occasional burn out aside I do know how to pace myself.It just means it takes a few months for these things to get written.When I was younger I could hammer out a 15 chapter fiction in three weeks...

Thanks for the words of support, everyone.

I love Rabbit. I’m going to miss her now your fic has come to an end. Unless you come up with another fic with her in it in the future… :wink:

So, hang on...do people actually want another Rabbit fic..?

Yes, we do! :D Like Miranda said, don't put pressure on yourself though. I wasn't implying you had to write one right now. I was just saying that if you were to write a fic with Rabbit at some point, I'd love it. I can be very patient! :D I'm glad to read that you're already thinking of writing a sequel! ^_^

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to A Voice in My Ear (by Red Ranger 1) - comments