Mirror Of Love (by Zetti) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Wow! Irene's dead? :( How dramatic, the poor woman. And Aden being there for her and helping her, while Justin's elsewhere with some bloke, having a shower? :blink:

This is so intriguing, I can't wait to find out more :D Well done :)

Edited by Miranda

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the whole Adelle interaction there. Another amazing chapter.

Well done & I look forward to more. I hope Aden & Belle get together in this fic ... even though he's genuine, Justin doesn't seem very supportive.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Thanks Carina. I cant promise an Adelle relationship but there will be more of them in the fic

Wow! Irene's dead? :( How dramatic, the poor woman. And Aden being there for her and helping her, while Justin's elsewhere with some bloke, having a shower? :blink:

This is so intriguing, I can't wait to find out more :D Well done :)

Oooh well you will see.. maybe he is or maybe he isnt.

Oh gosh, I'm kind of in shock about Irene.I like that Aden's being a friend to Belle.Had the same thought as Miranda about Justin, at first I thought another girl had answered his phone, then when I heard it was a guy it was "Er..."

Thanks Red. I appreciate all the comments

Wow, wow, wow. That was ana amazing chapter. Stupid Justin for not turning up ... & Belle kissing Aden! & he wanted to kiss her back!

Although I would have loved it if he did, I loved how yo wrote it in that even though he wanted to, he couldn't complicate things, seeing as she was dating Justin.

That was beautifully written. Well done.

& Heath & Nicole! Wow, I can't wait to see what goes on there ... I look forward to reading more of them.

Well done, beautifully written as always of course.

& you shouldn't have had any doubt in posting that chapter because it was amazing.

Well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub: