Mirror Of Love (by Zetti) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Ooh, complicated.Aden and Belle seem to fancy each other but she's dating his brother, Heath isn't prepared to let Nicole go but she's, um, dating his brother...(Nice bit of symmetry there.)Aden and Heath being friends is going to make things interesting, so will Belle working at the school.Liked the little chat between Nicole and Brax.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh ... Aden asked Belle out for a meal :wub:

I loved that chapter, amazingly written & I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Thanks Carina. Appreciate that x

Oh thanks, Zetti, I'm overwhelmed :blush:

Great chapter too, making Aden friends with Heath will bring the two stories together :) I can't see what's going to happen in this story, which is great

Thanks Heath and Aden will be featured a lot more in couple of chapters time.

Ooh, complicated.Aden and Belle seem to fancy each other but she's dating his brother, Heath isn't prepared to let Nicole go but she's, um, dating his brother...(Nice bit of symmetry there.)Aden and Heath being friends is going to make things interesting, so will Belle working at the school.Liked the little chat between Nicole and Brax.

Thanks Red, I was going for the symmetry as well. Nice to see you picked up on it :)

Thanks to all of you for the comments and to all who read it. It means a lot x I should be updating tonight if not tomorrow

Well done Zetti!!! What I love about this chapter is the realism. The situations are so realistic, with the gardening, cooking, cleaning, Belle checking Aden out quitely, and Aden noticing Belle too. It's sweet Aden asked Belle out. I'm loving this fic!! Please don't keep us in suspense for too long. I love how Aden and Belle in the mind fancy each other. I wonder if Justin will catch on, or whether Aden/Belle will notice that the other has feelings for them.

Update soooooon!!! :D

Ooh, this is so exciting, what is going on here? Belle related to Irene, a mysterious man who's hurt Casey in the past.

Poor Casey, he's obviously been through a lot in his life.

There is a good balance here between romance (Aden and Belle) and drama (Casey, Brax, Charlie).

I get the feeling Aden and Belle will soon be looking at each other in a different way. Lovely dress she is wearing!

'poking at a ready meal' :lol: