Mirror Of Love (by Zetti) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Woah!That's a really intriguing start!So, Aden and Belle have never met, maybe, and Belle seems to be with someone else?Nicole's seeing Casey but she had a fling with Heath?Really looking forward to seeing where you take all this!

(How old is Belle in this fic, by the way, if she's only just started living with Irene?For a moment I thought Aden was going to be her teacher!)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, exciting! I wonder if Belle's boyfriend is Justin (yum! why did he have to leave the show?).

So, an even more exciting plotline: Nicole was with Heath, now she's with Casey. I can see yet again, Nicole will be in a love triangle. She just attracts trouble that girl, which is why I like her :D

Looks like each girl will maybe have two brothers fighting over her :D

I love that everyone has written stories about Belle being still alive, it was awful that she died, I didn't watch those episodes, they were too upsetting.

Woah!That's a really intriguing start!So, Aden and Belle have never met, maybe, and Belle seems to be with someone else?Nicole's seeing Casey but she had a fling with Heath?Really looking forward to seeing where you take all this!

(How old is Belle in this fic, by the way, if she's only just started living with Irene?For a moment I thought Aden was going to be her teacher!)

Belle is 21, she isnt Irene's foster daughter, she is related by blood, it will become clear soon.

Ha, RR1 put into words exactly what I was thinking.

So Aden & Belle's stroyline already has me hooked.

There are so many questions in that chapter & I hope you update relatively quickly too :wink:

I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Aww thanks, am soo glad you like it, am so into writing it, nearly got 2 chapters done already!

Ooh, exciting! I wonder if Belle's boyfriend is Justin (yum! why did he have to leave the show?).

So, an even more exciting plotline: Nicole was with Heath, now she's with Casey. I can see yet again, Nicole will be in a love triangle. She just attracts trouble that girl, which is why I like her :D

Looks like each girl will maybe have two brothers fighting over her :D

I love that everyone has written stories about Belle being still alive, it was awful that she died, I didn't watch those episodes, they were too upsetting.

Thanks for the comments Miranda. Nicole is one of my favourite people to write about.

Thanks all of you, I am aiming to update by friday :)

Ooh, that was a bit steamy! Nicole torn between two brothers, a classic scenario. It can only end in tears, surely...

'Being selfish was the only thing that Heath knew how to do effectively.' Great line. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at that. what I mean is, its a funny line but its a bit sad if Heath doesn't know how to do anything else at all! :huh:

Edited by Miranda

Oh gosh!Nicole really needs to make her mind up.Looking forward to seeing where you take this!

Thanks Red. Its going to create a lot of angst and the end isnt going to be any time soon.. i.e next 4 chapters..

Another amazing chapter. I loved the characters in that chapter & your portrayl of them all. Amazingly written.

I look forward to seeing where you take this & I can't wait for the next update.

Well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Thanks for that compliment. Its not as good as yours & Miranda's but I will get there

Ooh, that was a bit steamy! Nicole torn between two brothers, a classic scenario. It can only end in tears, surely...

'Being selfish was the only thing that Heath knew how to do effectively.' Great line. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at that. what I mean is, its a funny line but its a bit sad if Heath doesn't know how to do anything else at all! :huh:

What I meant was when he cant get his own way, being selfish is the only way he knows as a means of getting what he wants if that makes sense.