Mirror Of Love (by Zetti) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Oh, no, I don't mind what you do, its alright, its your story. (But secretly glad Justin isn't gay cos then I can kidnap him :wub::lol:)

It was actually the wise sage Red Ranger who pointed out to me that you can redeem the characters in your fanfics. I said in the Latest Episode thread that on my search for the legendary episode 4990, I watched some old episodes with Romeo in and I was shocked at how funny, smiley and nice he used to be rather than the boring idiot he's become, they've ruined him. So I tried to redeem him in my fic.

Sorry, talking about my own fic in your thread (slap wrist!). Keep on with Mirror of Love, its intriguing :D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no, I don't mind what you do, its alright, its your story. (But secretly glad Justin isn't gay cos then I can kidnap him :wub::lol:)

It was actually the wise sage Red Ranger who pointed out to me that you can redeem the characters in your fanfics. I said in the Latest Episode thread that on my search for the legendary episode 4990, I watched some old episodes with Romeo in and I was shocked at how funny, smiley and nice he used to be rather than the boring idiot he's become, they've ruined him. So I tried to redeem him in my fic.

Sorry, talking about my own fic in your thread (slap wrist!). Keep on with Mirror of Love, its intriguing :D

Sorry to disappoint but technically Justin's mine because its my fic :lol:

Oh dont worry, talking about your own fic isnt a crime... yet lol :P

I have no plans to finish it, I keep getting ideas on how to change it around and everything.

Oh! catfight over Justin!

(thinks: perhaps if she's gazing lustfully at Justin, she won't see me sneaking off with Casey and Heath :lol: :lol:)

Casey & Heath! Wow.. your libido is rocket high then isnt it :lol: Have fun with them! :wub: Remember Nicole is still on the scene!