Mirror Of Love (by Zetti) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do apologise ... I was on my laptop yesterday & wanted to read it but it wouldn't load because the internet stopped working.

Then I managed to read through the chapter on my phone but it was really late & I was tied & it would have taken even longer to reply.

Anyways, I'm here now & the internet is working properly so I can review away :)

All I can say is that I feel majorly sorry for Casey, bless his heart.

I hope he'll be okay & get through it ...

I look forward to more, update soon please :)

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Wow, gosh!Feel sorry for Casey seeing Nicole and Heath like that.Curious to know where this goes, looking forward to more.

Thanks Red. There will be some happiness soon :)

Poor Casey! Hope he gets himself sorted and through this!

Thanks Lisa. x

I do apologise ... I was on my laptop yesterday & wanted to read it but it wouldn't load because the internet stopped working.

Then I managed to read through the chapter on my phone but it was really late & I was tied & it would have taken even longer to reply.

Anyways, I'm here now & the internet is working properly so I can review away

All I can say is that I feel majorly sorry for Casey, bless his heart.

I hope he'll be okay & get through it ...

I look forward to more, update soon please

No problem :) My net does that all the time

Oh, poor Casey, what he's going through. You do torture him Zetti :P Hopefully he will have a happy ending soon :D

Thanks Miranda x

Had been reading every chapter of this fanficiton and it's really good Update soon please xxx

Yayy another reader! Thanks for reading and I am glad you like it

I appreciate all the comments and readers (even the ones that dont comment) all of you inspire me to carry on. I may be able to update tomorrow x

Edited by Zetti

I loved that chapter :) It was just amazing .. the emotions were so perfect ... I can understand Belle being mad at Justin.

All he had to do was hold he & look after her, be there for her but he couldn't do that.

I like the letters that Irene had written ... they were so sweet & beautifully written.

I look forward to more ... thank you for that update.