Mirror Of Love (by Zetti) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Brax is Casey's father!I really didn't see that coming.Casey staying with Nicole could be interesting. Loved the girls' talk between Nicole and Belle.Woah, what's Justin's connection to Steve?Really looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Thanks Red :) I am glad you didnt see it coming, means I wrote it properly!

Wow. Justin & Steve ... I sense trouble ...

That was actually amazing ... perfectly written.

Belle & Nicole's chat was lovely too.

Well done & I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Thanks. Can always count on you to comment :)

God, this is interesting!! Really intriguing. So that makes Brax... 33? That could fit in.

Makes me wonder if this is the real story in the actual series :blink:

Well done Z, this story is really taking off :D

Thanks Miranda! Means a lot coming from you

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, this is interesting!! Really intriguing. So that makes Brax... 33? That could fit in.

Makes me wonder if this is the real story in the actual series :blink:

Well done Z, this story is really taking off :D

Thanks Miranda! Means a lot coming from you

(bows)

I really thought I was being stupid and hadn't noticed who Casey's father was in the previous chapters Doh! :huh:

Ooh, its all winding up to a climax. Exciting. I like the bit about Aden and Belle being interrupted, thats what keeps readers hooked. I was reading about that writing technique, its called witholding or something :)

so, Justin is free. or is he? And what the hell's he doing burgling Nicole's house? :blink:

This fic has just got better and better, its been snowballing. Well done you :D

Ooh, its all winding up to a climax. Exciting. I like the bit about Aden and Belle being interrupted, thats what keeps readers hooked. I was reading about that writing technique, its called witholding or something :)

so, Justin is free. or is he? And what the hell's he doing burgling Nicole's house? :blink:

This fic has just got better and better, its been snowballing. Well done you

It was meant to be so that Steve didnt suspect anything x Ta hun x

Oh my gosh ... I loved every word of that chapter ... Justin! Aden & Belle were so lovely as per.

Well done & I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Hmm, so I'm taking it everything went okay with Justin and the sting operation then?Aden and Belle seem to have worked things out.Be interesting to see which way Casey and Nicole go.Looking forward to seeing how this ends!

Thanks Red, just re read the final chapter. I will update it tomorrow when I have amended it :) x