Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Screams* Ella knows! Ella knows! :D

But the phone conversation didn't go down too well though, did it? :( Although saying that, I completely understand her point of view.

But I do get why Roman has had to hide it from her, even though he wanted to be there for her. It's sweet really.

He knows he has to be in WP so as nobody can hurt Ella or the children, like he said that people would kill them to get to him.

Another amazing chapter Tele & I just absolutely loved the emotions in that chapter ... so amazingly written. Well done.

I look forward to more :D :D

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Yay! Yay! & yay! Tele ... Ella & Roman have come face to face ... & I just loved it! It was amazingly well written.

But Ella's on the sofa :( She should have stayed with him.

But drunken Roman was just fantastic ... hilarious.

I loved every word of that chapter Tele ... the emotions, characterisation, just everything.

Well done & I look forward to more ... especially all the Roman & Ella scenes to see if they manage to get back on track.

I absolutely loved it & can't wait for more.

..................... :wub: :wub:

Well ... that was ... amazing! I just loved it ... it was fantastic ... Roman & Ella :D

Thank you, Tele ... thank you so much ... you got them to at least that stage ... I just hope they get back together real soon.

I loved that update & ocne again, thank you so much for that chapter, it was just perfect & beautifully written.

I look forward to more & I'm not ashamed to say it but update soon.

Wow, I've just caught up on the last few chapters and now have tears down my face!

I'm glad that Mike is coming home and I hope he and Danni can sort it all out, think they will make a great little family.

Not sure what is gonna happen now with Roman and Ella and what will happen if the kids find out he is still alive and she knew and didn't tell them!

Looking forward to seeing how she manages to keep this from everyone when she goes home.

Wonderful emotive writing as always Tele!

Lisa x

Like Lisa, I am also wondering what the children are going to think ... but anyway ...

Fluff, fluff & more fluff :wub: I loved Roman & Ella's interaction in that chapter, it was just perfect, fantastic.

The emotions were written beautifully & the characterisation of both Roman & Ella was awesome ... just absolutely amazing.

So, you say an update a day ... I look forward to tomorrow's update :wink: Oh yes, Tele, I definitely look forward to more :wink:

Well done, great work as always & I look forward to the next chapter.

Aww! Poor Ella, she's stuck between keeping her family safe and telling them the truth!

Don't worry about making me cry, it's a good thing really! It shows how good a writer you are!

Hope that the kids try and understand when they do eventually find out.

Yay Mike's coming home, can't wait to see the interaction between him and Danni, Hope they can sort everything out!

Looking forward to next update

Lisa x

Just brilliant tele, can't believe that they have finally met, they will never be able to stay away from each other after meeting again, you are an amazing writer tele, those updates were just amazing, you have captured all their emotions and made us feel them too, Fantastic, can't wait to read more, xx