Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg! Mike knows now. Yay! I was worried that Mike was being followed by whoever is after the family/Roman. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Mike tell Roman that Ella thinks she is pregnant? How will Ella explain her pregnancy to the family? Love your writing. Sarah

Oh my god, just catching up now after the weekend and what a catch up, so loved the scenes between Roman and Ella, such a love between them, still don't think that she will be able to stay away too long from him and now mike knows, expected the anger but think he will calm down now, I wanted to just keep reading, this is an amazing story Tele, just brilliant.

Wow~ I loved that, with Mike being Nancy Drew :P and then sneaking up on Pete and Jacko. It made me smile :) It's these sneaky and cheeky parts that I really like about this story.

There's been a lot of violence when Ella and Mike found out about Roman I can't imagine how the rest of the family will react if they find out. Where do they all think Ella is when she's been with Roman?

Great Work! I really can't wait for more :rolleyes:

Great few chapters there!

I'm going away for a couple of weeks 2moro so am sad that I have to wait for updates!

I'm assuming that the others will find out soon somehow, looking forward to the fireworks!

Lisa x

how about I don't update until you get back? That way you won't have to catch up....

*ducks from other readers*