Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! I loved the interaction between roman and the his men. i liked how they were teasing him with how happy ella and the kids are. i want more tele and i would like some fluff. I want roman to go back to the family and protect them. roman has 8 kids under 15 years that need him and don't forget his grandchildren and his 1 great grandchild. Update soon please, Sarah

Yes! Right, okay, so they've found Roman ...

All that needs to happen now is that he goes back to Summer Bay & talk to Ella & then they get back together.

& then what do you know, happy ever after! That is your plan, right?

Saying that, that's in my mind & probably totally different to what's going on in yours but I trust you & your amazing writing, Tele.

Well done, another amazing chapter. I really enjoyed it. Guess what? I look forward to more! :wink:

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Edited by -Carina-

Loved that chapter, Tele, amazingly written as always.

I loved that update. You really portrayed everyone's emotions so well in that update (especially Roman's). Wanting to go home but the safety of Ella & his children paramount.

It's nice to read though, that he'd to anything to keep them all safe.

Well done & I look forward to more (predictable now, hey)?

Love Carina xxx :wub:

So it looks like the boys are going to help Ella figure it out rather than tell her out straight, think that Jacko and Roman still have some stuff to sort out, I hope that Roman changes his mind now that they are gone and will work something out, can't wait for more, Brilliant xx

an unexpected surprise for me before I finish for the weekend, wasn't expecting to see another update before I went home but had a look and there it was, poor Lily being so sad about mike, Ella is so good with the kids and I am sure after the conversation with Mike it won't be too long before we see him home again, thank you Tele for updating today, your the best xx