Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

Brilliant Tele, great to see all of the kids reaction to Mike's return, they are all so close, wonder how long it will be before Ella will tell Mike about Roman and poor roman missing out on all of this, hope they can sort out this mess sooner rather than later, long weekend here so I won't be able to catch up again on this until tuesday, going to miss it but you can guess what the first thing I am going to do when I get to work on tuesday, happy easter to you all, xx

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yey another update, Your spoiling us on a Bank holiday Tele!

Love the interaction between Mike and all the kids and glad that they are all happy that he's back. Hopefully he can help Sammy and the others especially when they find out that Roman is alive, Which I assume that they do!

Poor Meggy doesn't seem well does she!

Lisa x

I loved that chapter Tele, so thank you very much for that update.

It's obvious Ella still loves Roman, but she can't forgive him for leaving her which is totally understandable.

But I hope they become an official couple again soon & Roman sees the children again.

Well done Tele & I look forward to more as always, of course :wink:

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Okay, I've finally read all of it up to the present and I am so glad you wrote it Tele!

I originally wrote a really long comment but my computer stuffed up and I lost it all, so I've decided this one will be shorter (but not very short... you don't have to read it all) ~ :)

At the begining I couldn't believe you'd killed Roman off. To read the emotions and happenings of the family and to find out how much they'd been broken was heartbreaking. You write the emotions so well and create wonderful personalities in each of your characters that I am attached to them! I shed a few tears during the first few chapters. To see how Sammy was struggling... I just was amazed you'd killed Roman. But then you made him in witness protection - which I must say I was a bit happier about because of the possibility that he could reunite with his family and most importantly Ella. I figured that for him to stay away from his family for that long, there must be a real threat to them, because they've gotten through all the other bad people in the past. I'm still waiting to find out about this - I agree with what Ella said, they should of made the decision together.

I was almost squealing when I read that Ella found out about Roman! You portrayed their interactions well and I hope they can find a way to be together forever :wub:

So happy Mike's back, it's made me realise how much Lily's grown and that Danni and him really need to be with each other - they're turning into a version of Ella and Roman. I am liking Danni's friend Michelle its brought out another side of Danni through it. All the children have grown up so much! Glad you gave an update of ages :P

Gabby and Jacob - well I can kind of see why there breakup would of happened but all that matters is that her and Daniella have a loving and supporting family.

Good to see the boys back - Roman needs them to help him through the mess with Ella. Am liking Roman's 'second' life actually... Betsy will guess something's up I think.. but yet another interesting character.

So sorry for the long comment but your fiction deserves it :D