Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I can say is those last couple of chapters really had a emotional punch to them. I liked each of the children telling Roman they loved him and that he was their hero. For a moment there I thought Roman would come to realise despite all his hurt and inner pains from his mental scars that he would always be needed by his family.

Although it was wrong for him to walk out on them, I can see why he did that. He felt they were all better off without him and felt like he had been the one to cause them all the hurt and sorrow. The divorce between Rola is very sad to read and that last bit where they went to bed together was like a final goodbye to each other.

The last line to the last chapter does sum up their unbreakable bond with one another.

Well Done for this brilliant,fantastic,out of this world awesome,mind blowing,epic,coolest,ace story. :) I have now run out of words to say how much I enjoyed it :P

You should be proud of what you have done with it. And I can tell you why too.

When I first come across this story even though I didn't really know all the characters and their relationships to each other I found myself wanting to find out all about them. After about two chapters I think I was like yeah I'm going start this whole saga from the start. :rolleyes:

You are a phenomenal writer and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. :) You may not think that yourself but all you have to do to realise what a total awesome writer you are is just take a look back at all the hard work and how awesome each of your stories have been. :D

Look forward to your other stories and the next update to Postcards.

Edited by pembie

Oh my god Tele, what an amazing end to this story, anything is possible with Roman and Ella and you have captured their relationship so well and have us all gripped reading your story, you are an amazing writer and I look forward to loads more stories from you, Just brilliant xxxxxx

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments