Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

“I was…”

“Could have texted me…” Ella began at the same time as him.

“I didn’t realise how much I was worrying,” he shrugged trying to lesson what he was feeling somehow with the dismissive gesture.

Ella nodded and moved closer to the fire warming her hands.

:lol: at Rola. I couldnt stop laughing at the way Roman probably did the dismissive gesture :lol:

“Well, guess there are a few things we don’t know,” Jacko grinned. “Like just how Hardcore got so domesticated.”

“Hey,” Roman protested quickly and found the others grinning over at him.

“So, we, er, will be doing some painting, yeah,” Jacko said slowly. “Maybe rearranging furniture and hanging curtains too?”

Roman flushed at their mocking of him. “Jacko!” He protested again.

The three men laughed at Roman’s discomfort.

:lol: I love this bit, winding Roman up... they have such a close relationship. I love it :wub:

Looking forward to more :wub:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This chapter had me going :D at the beginning with the cute sleeping bag scene. I miss the old Rola, the banter, the family interaction. I can see myself crying when the inevitable happens. :( till the end of the chapter where I realised nothing has changed :( and I dont like it. I want a reunion and fluffiness.. but it wont happen anytime soon. Well written chapter and hope you update soon :)

It doesn't matter how much Rola deny it, they are still very much in love with one another. The sleeping bag scene proves that. :rolleyes: Maybe next they will have a kinky paint fight while they help out with the painting of the orphanage. :lol: I always try and put a postive spin on things :rolleyes:

I do hope they sort themselves out though. But they do have alot of issues to work through so its still a long road ahead for them both.

Look forward to the next chapter which will be without doubt as awesome as this one as been. :D