Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

Oh man I am seriously losing all hope for Rola now :( It always seems to end in heartbreak for them. Hoping that there is a way back for them, but it will be a long wait to see any improvement I think. I need Lilly to come and sort them out. :lol:

Update again soon. :)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally get the chance to comment!!

Roman! I do not like what is going through Roman's head. Stop looking for somewhere else to live. Your life and heart is with Ella. Do not give up! You're meant to be! I sound deranged but seriously unhappy Rola makes my heart hurt, like really hurt :( & honestly Roman, she loves you! Wake up! Ella is not squeaky clean so they both need their heads banging together. I for one am happy to do it to them!

Mike! Stop liking Michelle and focus on Danni.. Men just baffle me sometimes..

Loved the chapter and looking forward to more :)

:wub:

xx

Ah Lilly is just classic she is sooo my favourite character. She does make me laugh. :rolleyes:

Now for Roman and Ella I'm going say it was nice to see them getting on in this chapter. Might be totally diffrent come next chapter though. :lol:

Good chapter once again. :)