Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

First of all, I'm liking Ella alot in this chapter. She sounded like a cross between Wonder Woman and Lara Croft. :P

I'm also liking the sound of her black outfit and her butterfly tattoo :lol: In fact I think I spent the whole chapter just preving over an fictional character. :) Roman's a lucky guy :rolleyes:

Look forward to the next part.

Oh yeah thanks for the dedication I think its the first time ever I have had a story dedicated to me.

Edited by pembie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a steamy picnic.. :wink:

I was happy that they seemed to be on the right track of sorting stuff out. But then abit frustrated that Ella pulled away from Roman... Oh well at least they both realise the love they had when they first met is still there underneath all their problems. :)

update soon again.

Heehee.. loved the chapter, like Steve said, a very steamy chapter indeed!

“Speed freak,” Jacko muttered as he moved to sit opposite her minutes later.

“Just because you drive like an old man,” Ella shot back.

“Old woman,” Roman corrected moving to her side of the table and sitting down.

“Huh!” Jacko muttered indignantly.

:lol: love the banter, it cracks me up, I slapped myself for wanting Ella and Jacko to hook up.. :lol: and that was not a hint!!

“So what time do you think we’ll get there?” Ella asked softly her gaze flicking to Roman as though she was drawn to look at him. She didn’t notice Jacko and Pete watching carefully.

“With your riding? About an hour,” James muttered.

“And with Roman’s?” She asked a grinning emerging across her lips as she spoke.

“A few days,” Jacko muttered around a bite of his sandwich.

“Hey!”

Oh man I am chuckling away here! You write banter better than anyone I know!

Such a cute chapter. Hope you update soon :D xx

“Er Pete, did you just volunteer us?” Jacko muttered.

“Problem?”

Jacko nodded at Pete’s soft spoken question.

“Normally that idiot gets us doing stuff we don’t want to do,” he said pointing at Roman.

Roman couldn't help joining in with the laughter going round the table. He met Ella’s gaze and nodded just the once, just to confirm that this was ok, and also in a strange way asking if she was alright with the way things were going. She nodded back at him, her free hand still in the centre of his back. They were doing ok, being together like this and he felt happy, well happier than he had for a long time.

:lol: at Jacko. I adore him. I swear I am emotionally attached to all the characters.

Absolutely loved the fact that they all went to make sure she was okay, Ella and Roman seem to be reconnecting but knowing Rola, it will not last... might as well make the most of it while we can.

Looking forward to the next update :)

I wasn't expecting the orphanage to be Alexi’s old house so that was a surprise. It's sweet that they went there to see if Raisma was ok. I would say its nice to see Roman and Ella reconnecting, but I'm sure there's more drama on the way to cause them trouble :D

Look forward to next chapter.

• 2 weeks later...