Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

The only thing I love about monday mornings is the fact that I have a great catch up on your stories as I have no access over the weekend and what updates, just brilliant tele, great to see Gabby moving home and I have a feeling that it may not be too long before danni is back too, hope Ella is going to start to piece a few things together and maybe really that Roman may not be dead after all, not sure how much longer that Roman is going to be able to bear being away from her and his family, once again tele, brilliant writing and a fab story, xx

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Ella & Danni's interaction in that chapter. It was so beautiful & emotional & a really touching scene between them.

It was beautifully written Tele & I loved every word of that chapter so well done.

I look forward to more. Please update very soon :) You know I can't go for long without an update :wink:

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Interesting Tele, wonder what is starting to dawn on Ella and seems like sammy without even realising it is spot on, know Ella is going to be cross when she finds out he is still alive but it will be worth it, Brilliant once again tele and it is great to see gabby back with them all again. xx