Missing Heart (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

saraz

I certainly wasn't expecting Roman to be alive! My mouth is hanging open at the twist!

OMG! I wonder what will happen when Ella finds out....I know that she will be very very furious! Oh, dear! :ph34r:

But at least, Roman is still alive! ALIVE! :D

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD, i had hoped but I wouldn't dare say in case you changed your mind, so glad he is alive and now all we need is him back with his family and with your wonderful writing I am sure that won't take long.

Thank you so much for updating again today, so loved that part with Sammy and Ella and the babies are getting so big, just brilliant tele.

Ella really is struggling :( My heart goes out to her.

I am so glad Carina bugs you because I love this fic! :P

Lol I hope that Roman does come back soon but he has to get rid of whoever it was that he had to go into witness protection for!

Hope you update soon x :wub:

Well, I know if you had killed Roman off, then you would have found it hard to cope but for a moment I really thought you had!

So who else is there that is more dangerous then? Clearly someone so dangerous that Roman's in WP?! Oh dear.

I loved Ella & Irene's moment there, that was really good ... emotional but so fitting.

Well done Tele & thank you ... I look forward to more (& no, that is not a nag) :wink:

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Brilliant Tele, so glad that Irene pushed Ella to let go and say how she was feeling, I too have been racking my head to see who Roman could be in witness protection from, guess we will have to wait and see, I just hope that he shows up soon, yeah I can almost hear Ella already and what she would say to him but she needs to discover soon that he is alive, I could read this all day and I too am glad that Carina was nagging you to write more, If you added all stories about Roman and Ella together and put in a book it would make some best seller, only problem is that a book would have to end and I want you to write about them forever, Well done xx

Danni's pregnant!

didn't see that one coming!

Brilliant start to the fic, so glad Roman is not dead, just hopes that when he comes back it doesn't mess the kid's up to much, poor Sammy's struggling already!

Can't wait for your next update Tele!

Lisa x

Angelo? Angelo? Do I sense a relationship here?

& poor Roman ... hehe, Frank! When he was talking to himself ... I definitely think he should talk to Ella :wink:

Another amazing chapter Tele ... you're amazing ... thank you for the update (& everything else yesterday too) & I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Once again tele brilliant but please now Roman(frank) must come back before angelo moves in on his ella, so glad that Danni is heading back to the bay with some luck they may persuade her to stay, love this fic tele but I so wish that Ella could know that roman is alive, can't wait for more x