Rabbit - Mitzi Ruhlmann

I think Miles is definetly showing signs of some sort of mental illness, that or a brain tumour (which I doubt because its overdone). It all began when he got drunk and went into the water though, so it could be some sort of trauma related thing. I started thinking maybe he was schizophrenic (there was a similar storyline on another soap).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if Miles is suffering from mulitple personality disorder, where several personalities inhabit his body and one of those is a little girl called Rabbit. Therefore it would actually be him that vandalised the caravans, but in his Miles personality he would have no memory of doing so. I'm no expert, but I think alternate personalities can surface due to trauma and Miles has had several in his life. Firstly when he was a child and got separated from his twin, Sally. More severely when he lost his wife and daughter in the Tsunami and nearly drowned. And now he's lost Kirsty, Ollie, his unborn baby and again had a near drowning incident. Of course this doesn't explain why Rabbit is psychic, but I suppose if psychic abilities are real then there's no reason why one of his personalities shouldn't be psychic. I would love it if this explanation was right, because as far as I know this is a topic that hasn't been covered before.

I think Miles is definetly showing signs of some sort of mental illness, that or a brain tumour (which I doubt because its overdone). It all began when he got drunk and went into the water though, so it could be some sort of trauma related thing. I started thinking maybe he was schizophrenic (there was a similar storyline on another soap).

I would love it if it were a brain tumour, even though it is crazily overused, only because in true H&A style he'd be cured within the week. And I love him.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I wonder if it might be related to the recent kicking-in-the-head-by-an-abused-ten-year-old fiasco. I know Rabbit only appeared after he went into the water, but the pattern of behaviour change started with the trauma of the attack. Also, I am kind of expecting Riley to hop back into it (deliberate allusion to Rabbit!), I have never known H&A to let a beaten child slide yet.

I love Rabbit! I never thought she'd be part of Miles' imagination but his life so jammed packed right now. He's got the Leah/Elijah situation, then he's got the gratffi artist but doesn't Marilyn start to see her soon????

Oops! If I give away a spoiler but I love her. She's cool, funky and I have wondered why she is never at school but other people have see her.

Laura x

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone watch Saturday Disney this morning Mitzi was on it. I read on the Home & Away site yesterday that she was going to be on at 10. I woke up at 10;15 thinking I missed it. Turned Saturday Disney on and they just came back from an ad break and Mitzi's segment was on. She was with Sally at some cupcake shop named Sparkle. Sadly there were no spoilers. Mitzi hopes to go to Hollywood though I wish her the best of luck.

Did anyone watch Saturday Disney this morning Mitzi was on it. I read on the Home & Away site yesterday that she was going to be on at 10. I woke up at 10;15 thinking I missed it. Turned Saturday Disney on and they just came back from an ad break and Mitzi's segment was on. She was with Sally at some cupcake shop named Sparkle. Sadly there were no spoilers. Mitzi hopes to go to Hollywood though I wish her the best of luck.

I just saw that on the OS. It was really cute, I was disappointment not to hear any spoilers too though.