Home and Away star Todd Lasance pleads guilty to drug charge

Guest Mishyy

AUSTRALIAN TV star Todd Lasance pleaded guilty to a drug charge at a Sydney court this morning (AEDT).

The 25-year-old actor from Channel 7 series Home and Away pleaded guilty at Downing Centre Local Court to charges of possessing a small amount of cocaine in a Kings Cross nightclub in December, the ABC reported.

A magistrate imposed a 12-month good behaviour bond, but no conviction was recorded.

Source

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very impressed at the sentence and the judge. If you read some of the articles, the judge really got stuck into him and I think thats good. I think he needs it. And I think that he might become a bit more grateful about the Australian industry than he has been in the past by having to stay for a year.

theres still a high chance he wont get into the US though, it will be written up against his name wont it?

then when her applys for the AFP for the police clerance it might coem up against his name, not to sure though, but best of luck to him.

Don't quote me but what i think it means is he'll be allowed into the US but he has to tell them he's on a good behaviour bond which will make his chances of getting work very slim for the next 12 months.

The judge was hilarious,''You're an entertainer but I don't find your antics very entertaining.I'm tempted to make an example of you'',or something similar.

Archived