Home and Away star Todd Lasance pleads guilty to drug charge

Guest Mishyy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know Mark left and Jess is still in Sydney.

She attended the Australian premiere of Heartbreakers in Sydney with her boyfriend this weekend.

There has been nothing on Jess going to the US except for the one article on the official site I think.

Thanks for that. I had been wondering because the article on the OS seemed to say that they were going with him.

She attended the Australian premiere of Heartbreakers in Sydney with her boyfriend this weekend.

There has been nothing on Jess going to the US except for the one article on the official site I think.

Thanks for that. I had been wondering because the article on the OS seemed to say that they were going with him.

The article did say they were all going.

Maybe Jess was always going to join them later on.

She might have some promo work she needs to do for Underbelly and The Maria Korp Story.

Maybe she changed her mind.

She could also be waiting for her boyfriend seeing as his band is hitting the US after they tour the summer festivals in Australia.

Basically I can't be sure and I only know she was still in Sydney this weekend.

We will have to wait and see.

The article did say they were all going.

Maybe Jess was always going to join them later on.

She might have some promo work she needs to do for Underbelly and The Maria Korp Story.

Maybe she changed her mind.

She could also be waiting for her boyfriend seeing as his band is hitting the US after they tour the summer festivals in Australia.

Basically I can't be sure and I only know she was still in Sydney this weekend.

We will have to wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad he got off lightly. He was pretty damn stupid to be doing/possessing cocaine in a public place but from what I gather it was only a small amount i.e. personal use and not supply so I don't think he deserved a harsher sentence. (very much in favor of throwing the proverbial book at dealers/suppliers). i agree with the judge giving him a dressing down as although he had quit the show and was not technically working for 7 he is primarily an actor but as a consequence is also considered a role model. Public humiliation and the uncertainty he faced over Christmas was probably punishment enough.

I'm not a user nor do I condone drug use but he is 25 and I'm pretty sure there is a high percentage of his age group using. I can understand its lure especially to a successful young man in the limelight with probably a bit too much money and bravado :confused: . Hopefully what happened to him make others think before they do something similar. In Ireland we have had a number of Cocaine deaths recently including a high profile model. Scary stuff.

In future if he is stupid enough to use again I hope he will do so in the privacy of his own home.

Would have been a shame if he had been given a record and lost out on his shot of making it in the US - I think he is one of the most talented actors I have seen come out of the show in many years (that said the directors & script developers deserve as much praise for seeing his potential and coming up with some of the best developed storylines HAA has ever seen. Kudos to them too :excl: ). Best of Luck to Todd hope he fulfills his dreams.

I shouldn't be asking about actors Private lives but someone mentioned Jessica Torvey has a boyfriend in a band...Who is he? really curious.....

Archived