Changelo

Guest -Kevin-

What do you think about Changelo ?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really don't care about who should be in prison etc etc, I just know that these have absolutely zero chemistry. All they do is look good together and there is quite literally no real relationship there. If they were to get married in 2010 I would probably laugh, but knowing the way the show goes I'll expect them to be married by the end of the year.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm expecting them to get married this year just because it's like a rule in H&A but I just really don't see any chemistry between either of them it just seems odd. They never have couple scenes together and even when they do it usually looks awkward. I can't imagine them getting married for some reason, they don't seem the type and I never see any evidence that they love each other.

Exactly. It's just bizarre that she'd fall for him after everything he's done. It's totally ruined her for me. They don't behave like a couple (no little touches or quirks etc) and their acting skills leave a lot to be desired.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter how much of a chance i give them it won't make a difference. Angelo killed someone, pure and simple, and i can't get my head around the fact that Charlie would just completely forget that. Angelo's so smug and arrogant all the time, he just really irrates me.

It's not like Angelo wanted to kill Jack it was an accident.

it does not matter if he wanted Jack to die or not. A murder is a murder! I don't like the message the show is sending. All this violent and criminal behaviour - without any punishment. And people are worrying about lesbian storylines and teenage relationship... Hm. Well and if somebody else did kill Jack it should have been solved. If I walk around in the streets with a gun and fire my gun and then hit somebody and they get killed it is certainly murder. No matter if I wanted to kill them or not. Maybe somebody else shot Jack, but the murder should have been solved in a proper way and angelo should have been punished for his other crimes. swapping samples, dangerous behaviour when he was in duty and put other people in grave danger (it doesn't matter if they were involved in crimes, you cant put other peoples lives in danger).

Archived