Changelo

Guest -Kevin-

What do you think about Changelo ?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose I like them.

The first time around they were hot but this time around we seem to have seen them more in work mode than couple mode. Hopefully, we will get more of the coupley stuff because they are definitely capable of a lot more.

I hate them. Mainly cos they've turned the show into quasi cop show more than it's ever been at any other point in the past. They're just work,work,work and work. Maybe that's why Cameron 'Mitch' Welsh has hinted that

Angelo might leave the Police Force.?

They have no chemistry IMO either - mainly cos Esther Anderson can't act.

I find it hard to believe she would date him after he killed someone she was friends with. I know it was an accident but his behaviour afterwards, and the fact that it was less than a year ago she set him up with the intention of him going to prison for mansluaghter - makes it all pretty unrealistic.

I can't see them having much of a future as Angelo will never be accepted by the majority of people in Summer Bay. If they ever get married hardly anyone would attend.

And Esther's acting is pretty awful.

I love Changelo. :wub: And I think they have heaps of chemistry.

I think they have the potential to be a great couple but we havent really got a chance to see that yet as most of last year it was just them working that we saw, bar Angelo supporting Charlie during the whole Ruby/Grant storyline, before Robertson caused them to 'break up' of course.

Hmm I dont know how I feel about them really.

Both Angelo and Charlie were my favourites towards the end of 2008 but 2009 has brought nothing but bad feeling towards them from me. Firstly with Angelo killing Jack and then Charlies whole gay saga was the most rubbish thing ever then came the Grant storyline which turned Charlie into a weird face pulling crap acted thing. So I picked I dislike them.

two single horrible characters paired up together and make them even worse, and their storylines are absoulutely awful. I don't like storylines with sensationalism and most of their storylines have been full of that. I wish that the writers didn't mess with morality and ethics. (and that has nothing to do with Joey!)

Archived