Changelo

Guest -Kevin-

What do you think about Changelo ?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love them, they have great chemistry and the basis for a really strong relationship. I just wish we saw more of them than 2 episodes a week! I hope to see them together for a longggg time!

You want to see MORE of them ?

Is that even possible ? Imo we see them too much!

awk of course we don't, for once their relationship seems to be working out, so why not show us more of that then! I suppose that's just me though, i mean i suppose i could do with a bit less of other couples e.g. Gina and John Palmer!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate them as a couple!! They have zero chemistry and the fact that its taken them three attempts to even get to this point is ridiculous!!

It's also really annoying that they have very few scenes without each other. I mean seriously. Charlie has a daughter, and Martha, Leah, Rachel and Miles to do scenes with and yet we never see her without her ball and chain following behind.

Last year Charlie did some stuff with Miles and it was great, she seemed to have built a strong friendship there. And she'd even built up good friendships with Rachel and Martha. And then obviously you have Leah and Ruby. But because she's constantly with Angelo we never see her interact more with these other characters and it's annoying!!! It's like since she's gotten back with him, she's taken ten steps backwards as an individual character.

She's become a shadow of her former self and as long as she's with Angelo and the writers continue to force them to work together and be in a relationships, that's not going to change. Even Luke J himself said he does almost all his scenes with Esther. There's only so much you can take before you really begin to resent these characters! I'd love to see Charlie bond more with Ruby but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon.

• 4 weeks later...

BOO to Changelo! <_< I don't like them as a couple. I find them dull and boring. But I have to admit I like both characters separately BUT not as a couple together, that's all. You know what I meant, right? Sorry if it sounds confusing :unsure:

I like Angelo-yes

I like Charlie-yes

BUT I don't like them together as a couple, that's all! :)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I liked them, but then when the chemisty of Chax came onto the screen, I realised I really didn't like them at all.

Changelo had no chemistry, and I think Angelo held Charlie back a lot at times.

But seeing Nicole and Angelo together was nice.

So I liked Charlie and Angelo together, until they were together like three times on the show, then it just doesn't work anymore!

Archived