Changelo

Guest -Kevin-

What do you think about Changelo ?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Charlie and Angelo together, they make a great couple. I think their perfect for each other and I really really honestly hope that Home and Away doesnt let their love die down on us they have done to other couples until the relationship slowly fizzles away to nothing... -_- I'd like to see them help each other grow as a couple :wub: and evantually get married and have two gorgeous children :D (Well three including Ruby) -something you never see happen on the show- <_< I would for once just like them to be happy! :)

<3

I love them together so I that's what I voted. I think they have great chemistry and I hope that they stay together this year. They've already had a lot challenges to overcome.

Edited to say, I agree with those that think they were more like a work partnership than a couple last year. I like them better in couple-mode. So I hope they get more scenes as a couple this year.

Sorry, but I personally think those do not make a good couple; not as long as they remain cops. Now, IF the two were NOT in the police force, then, AND ONLY THEN, will I consider changing me mind about them, because as far as the storylines are concerned, Angelo Rosetta should not have gotten his job back; he is an embarrasment and a disgrace to the police force; illegally gathering evidence withOUT a search warrant. What Angelo has failed to realize as a result of his obsession with Poogo is that any evidence that he gathers against Poogo WILL be inadmissabe due to the fact that when Angelo gained the evidence, he did NOT obey the law (e.g. when he accused Irene of murdering Lou, without solid evicence and as a result, he sent Irene to jail based on CIRCUMSTANCIAL evidence); and that obsession of his has suggested that he's secretly in love with Poogo.

NB: Poogo = Hugo Austin

I really don't care about who should be in prison etc etc, I just know that these have absolutely zero chemistry. All they do is look good together and there is quite literally no real relationship there. If they were to get married in 2010 I would probably laugh, but knowing the way the show goes I'll expect them to be married by the end of the year.

I really don't care about who should be in prison etc etc, I just know that these have absolutely zero chemistry. All they do is look good together and there is quite literally no real relationship there. If they were to get married in 2010 I would probably laugh, but knowing the way the show goes I'll expect them to be married by the end of the year.

Yep. I really think they've ruined Charlie's character by putting her in this relationship. Remember when Belle was cheating on Angelo and Charlie was pretty much the only person who was upset about it, because CHEATING IS WRONG, ROAR!!!? So naturally they have Changelo get together...by cheating on May. Ugh. And the idea that no nonsense, law abiding super cop Charlie would date the guy who killed her friend and partner and tried to cover it up because...well he feels bad about it is just absurd. People used to complain about Kirsty and Kane, Cassie/Henk etc, but this is worse.

I don't see any great chemistry at all, either - and I didn't see any chemistry in any of the two characters past relationships, either. The fact that they look 'hot' together, had one graphic (by H&A standards) sex scene and give each other longing looks doesn't constitute great chemistry in my books.

Also, I too find it unrealistic that Charlie would all of a sudden magically fall for Angelo (the fact that they had to bring in a plot device, May, suggested that the writers were struggling for any old excuse to pair them up). Furthermore, She's meant to be an highly-educated- high-flying-career-cop yes?... so, really, would she ever (in real-life) go with such an incompetent berk like Angelo (even before all his dodgy antics)?

I have to disagree I think Charlie and Angelo are the only couple who I've seen portray HOT chemistry.

I think they may have had chemistry at 1 time before but I think thats long gone!

I agree they we're hot when they first hooked up towards the end of 2008 but ever since the incident when he kinda sorta er killed a man its not been the same. They are both dishonest and cheaters , and are both as bad as each other. On paper they look like a great good looking couple but in reality they are just not all that.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm expecting them to get married this year just because it's like a rule in H&A but I just really don't see any chemistry between either of them it just seems odd. They never have couple scenes together and even when they do it usually looks awkward. I can't imagine them getting married for some reason, they don't seem the type and I never see any evidence that they love each other.

Archived