Like You Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

TachelHolden

Awwww!!! Tony is such a sweetheart. Even though she had a right to be a little mad at him how could she when he planned that for her :wub: He's such a romantic and i love that about him. And how sweet he got her time off work and everything, and is taking her back to where they had their first date. That's so lovely and thoughtful. That's just like something Tony would do though :D

I love that he said 'babe' :lol: and the presents were just beautiful. The picture from Harry was such a great idea and i loved what you did with her mum's ring. Very original.

I am a sucker for Tachel mush and this really didn't disappoint!! I love how you've managed to do it whilst having a pretty serious issue running alongside it. It works really well.

Can't wait for the last part!!! But you must write more. Write their weekend away. You know you want to, yes yes. Thank you. :P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww Laura!! I loved this story. I'm such a sucker for mush and this ended perfectly. :wub:

“That doesn’t sound crazy at all Tony. But … I don’t want you to think that just because were together, you can’t go and visit her. It’s ok to be married to me and still love her.” Rachel explained

I loved this line. It's really selfless of Rachel to say that, becasue i know i'd have real trouble admitting my husband still loved his dead ex-wife and telling him it was okay to do so. I think it really shows how secure Rachel is with Tony and i really loved how you showed that. At first she was acting a bit irrational but i really loved how Leah managed to make her see that Tony loved her and she didn't have to feel insecure in the slightest.

Overall i loved how you managed to have such a serious issue, one that could have potentially caused a lot of trouble for them, running alongside Tony trying to be all romantic.

The addition of Leah made it even more perfect. :D

Please write another :D

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Like You Love Me (by charmed60) - comments