Like You Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

TachelHolden

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't comment for the last 2 chapters :(

This has been an awesome short fic Laura, and I especially loved the last chapter :wub:

Harry chewing on the rose, Rachel finding out more about the suprise, Tony explaining things.

"you’re here now that’s all that matters" Loved that quote :)

Really looking forward to the final chapter.

Aww Laura i'm really enjoying this. It's such a sweet story with lots of mush but it has real depth to it too. I love how you've managed to combine the two realistically. I love the interaction between Leah and Rachel and you can actually imagine them talking to each other like that. You've really managed to bring out their personalities. As much as i love reading Tachel i also really enjoy anything that involves Leah and Rachel so this fic is perfect :wink: And i love all the cute mummy stuff with Harry.

I liked that Rachel realised she doesn't need any reassaurance from Tony about his feelings for her. At first i wanted her to talk to him but then thinking about it you wrote it really well. Asking him would come across as being a little insecure and pathetic i think - it's good she's realised that he loves her and that's all she really needs to know.

Rachel smiled as she watched her son guzzling from his bottle, his tiny fingers stroking her hand. “You’re so beautiful little boy, I love you so much do you know that?” she whispered kissing his forehead

That put a really cute image in my head!! Awww :wub:

Tony is such a romantic. I love that he's made this totally stupid mistake but all is forigven becasue he's just a total sweetheart. I can't wait to find out what he has planned for her!! :D

This short fiction has been really good Laura

It was a really sweet chapter :wub:

Really like the interaction with Rachel & Leah, & the cute mummy stuff between Rachel & Harry & aw, Tony being romantic, he's such a sweetheart :D

Looking forward to seeing what he has planned!

Update soon xx

Aww. That was the best chapter ever! :D

I loved that. It was so cute and lovely and sweet and ahh the presents! Putting the ring diamond into a necklace, so lovely and a great idea!

Tony laughed, remembering how Harry wanted to touch everything but the imprint model.

That made me laugh. Loved Harry's present. :D So cute.

And a weekend away where they had their first date. :wub:

Aww Tony!

Aww and Harry wanted to open mummy's present!

But :o Laura! I cant believe you left it there! You have to update it asap!

Edited by Danni02

Aw Laura, that was a brilliant chapter, was really lovely & sweet :wub:

& I agree with what Danni said, putting the ring diamond into a necklace, it was a great idea :)

also liked Harrys present, really cute ^_^ & little Harry wanting to open his mums present, aww!

& the weekend away where they had there first date :wub:

Update soon, want to find out what happens next!

xx

Thats soo good awww how romantic is Tony? If only this happened in the actual show :P one of the things i love about Rach is shes happy with anything but her reaction to all the presents was really quite nice , its about time she was treated right. Love little harry i bet he will be soo cute when hes older , and Rach is a brilliant mum its like you can imagine this is real because it is so well written. Good job :wub: so looking forward to an update!