Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: That was so so so good! and very fluffy!!

Seriously loved it all, but the ending was so sweet and such a great idea! it'd be a great tradition :D

I love how you write them, its so consistently good

It was so nice to read a light hearted, relaxed chappie

Looking forward to reading more :D

Edited by LAURZY!

love love loved that chapter!!!!!

I am loving pregnant Belle, its soo fun to read :lol:

The star for the baby has to be the sweetest thing ever!!!

personally I think Aden should give her the chocolate, the more he takes it away the more she'll want, speaking from personal experience [the chocolate not the pregnancy :lol:]

Love how you went back to basics lol

xxxxxx

AW!!!!!!!!!! It was fantastic!!!!!!! I loved them just being themselves with all the light teasing and kind of 'playing house' with the cooking. I know they do actually live in a house and are married, and have a baby on the way i just couldn't think of a better way to put it. :lol:

I love that Aden was playing on the xbox for some reason! And Belle with the chocolate yet again!!! :lol:

The rainbow thing was so sweet too!

I felt for sure you were about to give us racy fluff several times but alas in went no further than absolute teasing, adorableness! (which was great anyway!)

Can't wait for more! Update soon!!!!!!!! :D

Lovely chapter. It's good to see them just being happy around one another. While I loved just getting full Adelle in one chapter I love your guest characters too. Your Justin, Amanda, Matilda, Drew(I'm still getting over how you managed to make me love a character that I utterly despised on the show), and Roman are awesome here. So any of them making an appearance is brilliant.

Pregnant Belle was hilarious once again. I agree with Belle, Aden should have known better then to think she'd go a day without her chocolate. Considering all the angst lately, it's sweet that now Aden's biggest challenge is to keep his wife away from chocolate.

Loved them trying to cook. It's sweet to see them do these everyday stuff. Cute as well. The rainbow thing that Belle bought was so sweet . I liked it.

Please update soon.

Edited by Jody