Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you already know, i LOVE this chapter, seriously, i thought it was so well written

So glad the tension has gone between them, i thought their chat was fantastic

Belle's text to Aden was just classic! :lol: can totally imagine that!!

The talk between Justin and Aden was probably my fave part just becasue that seemed to be the thing that was getting to him the most! it was just the right mix of relaxed and awkward, i loved that Aden finally opened up just a tiny bit and asked the questions he wanted to aks

And i just love Justin!!! haha

Such a good update :D looking forward to more

The chat with Justin made me smile. I am so glad he is finally at ease with him for the first time in a long time. I think Justin should tread carefully though.

Belle & orange marmalade :P Cravings! I hope that never happens to me :lol:

So one question, can we have more Irene/Geoff/Belle scenes with Geoff teasing Belle and Belle teasing Nicole & Nicole asking Aden for help but Belle giving Aden a deathly stare if he dared to side with Nicole??.... Please??

And one more question and then I will stop :lol: how long in terms of chapters till the birth?? I really want to know what gender the baby is and the name you have already chosen! :lol:

Update as soon as you can and oh it was a great update as well. I love the dialogue :D

So one question, can we have more Irene/Geoff/Belle scenes with Geoff teasing Belle and Belle teasing Nicole & Nicole asking Aden for help but Belle giving Aden a deathly stare if he dared to side with Nicole??.... Please??

And one more question and then I will stop :lol: how long in terms of chapters till the birth?? I really want to know what gender the baby is and the name you have already chosen! :lol:

Do you mean Nicole/Geoff/Belle? Um... I guess I can try to work it in somewhere. But it won't be anytime soon, because the next few chapters are set out accordingly and are a run up to a certain scene I wanna get to soon.

The birth? Well, you're getting ahead of yourself there! Who's saying that nothing will happen to the baby? :o:o But, lol, um... I wanted to get this fic done in 60 chapters, but that's not going to happen. The birth is still a while off. There's major drama before that, and of course, the flashback for the proposal! :D

Thanks for the wonderful comments!

xoxo