Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That great. Not too long at all. There is no such thing as too long.

I liked the Belle and Aden stuff. It's nice that they are relaxed with each other now. Love Belle's cravings.

Loved the Justin stuff, too. It's good that Aden's more at ease around him. He really is a sleaze, though. He's very enjoyable to read (does that make any sense?).

adelle are back!!!! yay!!!!!

I loved the banter between them

like you said about the proposal flashback i knew that we never saw it but then i thought we had and then didn't get time to go through the fic(sorry rambling)

i can already feel a huge weight being lifted off aden's shoulders yay!!!!

update soon

xxxxxxxxxxx

Do you mean Nicole/Geoff/Belle? Um... I guess I can try to work it in somewhere. But it won't be anytime soon, because the next few chapters are set out accordingly and are a run up to a certain scene I wanna get to soon.

The birth? Well, you're getting ahead of yourself there! Who's saying that nothing will happen to the baby? :o:o But, lol, um... I wanted to get this fic done in 60 chapters, but that's not going to happen. The birth is still a while off. There's major drama before that, and of course, the flashback for the proposal! :D

Thanks for the wonderful comments!

xoxo

The baby had better be ok! :lol: thanks for replying :D

I truly enjoyed that last chapter. Belle and Aden seem to be on their way to getting back to normal. Thats good. I'm glad it took them this long, rather then getting over everything quickly. It makes these scenes, like in this chapter, between them so much more sweeter. So sweet that I couldn't help but smile while reading it. I loved her letting him know she was proud of him, as well as him letting her know how much she's helped him.

Aden and Justin's talk was really good. Justin really can't help himself around girls, can he? It was really funny the way he explained himself about flirting with married, or taken woman. He may be a sleaze but for some reason I think it works for him. Makes me like him more. Which is weird since I hate sleazy guys. I guess you just manage to write him in those scenes so funnily that I can't help but find it cute.

I loved how more relaxed Aden seemed around him this time. And the way they were able to be lighthearted around each other for a while. But I'm glad you had them talk about the serious stuff as well. I loved the way Justin explained why he didn't regret not taking Aden with him. As well as Aden really wishing he could hate Justin because it would makes things easier. It was a good talk.

Belle's text was awesome. I love when fics include all the mood swings and cravings that comes with pregnancy. Alot of fics I read, elsewhere, include those scenes. And it's always some of the funniest scenes.

Edited by Jody

LOVED that chapter!!!! I love that Aden and Belle are getting back to that sweet old banter! It's so well written how you built up the tension in their relationship and resolved it gradually, takes a very skilled writer to be able to do that so it's lucky you are one!!!!

The talk between Justin and Aden was perfect!!! Just the right amount of seriousness and light humour. I seriously love the character you've created for Justin! If he ever came back in the show, i'd want him to be like this!

I as well loved Belle's text, was so cute how she said 'we're'! Love her cravings and mood swings you add in subtly.

Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next one!!!!!!! Update soon!!!!!!!! :D

You're not pestering! :D

Um, I'm not sure to be honest. I have gotten started on the next chapter, and I'm getting along with it okish. But it depends how long I'm on a roll for :lol: Hopefully it'll be up before I go to bed [around midnight]. If not, then tomorrow! :D

Thanks for asking!

xoxo

can't wait for the next chapter. you are fantastic. i love these fics.

i'm so glad that aden and belle worked things out in the last chapter. that was so nice, they were finally back to normal. and it was very cool where belle is telling aden she is proud of him and he gets all embarassed. ok cool isn't the right word, but i don't know what is so that will have to do for now!

and i'm glad aden talked to justin when he saw him. and when justin was perving on all the girls and aden was so content with the one he had at home. that was really sweet.

really looking forward to the next part.

bk