Prison Break (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

rocknroll

I don't want to pretend this hasn't happened.... I like it very very much... the descriptive, compromising positions...

But back to the point, loved the update Tele, and it was quicker than I was expecting :lol:

Update again soon... what's happening on the Belle front ?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Prison Doctor is brilliant isn't she just?! A stroke of genius her idea of making Geoff & Aden cellies, I mean naive little Geoff needed protecting from the big bad inmates of the prison, and who better to look out for him then Aden. All for the poor boy's safety, ofcourse. :P That whole update featuring Gaden was just awesome. Loved it & the usual non-corruptive shower scenes. Lol!

Only one objection, what the hell are you doing with my boys Wentworth & Roman, huh? No, no, no.... there's no room for any thing more there. I'm happy to sacrifice Aden for Geoffrey, but they're not going to turn aswell. I think it's about time the Prison Doctor had her dance lesson with Roman. And if Roman's after a massage, it's the Prison Doctor's he needs to see. Also Wentworth hasn't paid the good Doctor a visit yet, I think that needs to be corrected, and make sure he doesn't forget that origami flower he's made for her. :wink:

Geez... you miss a couple of updates & the whole story takes a turn for the worse. Just can't seem to get the writers these days. :P Kidding Tele, totally hilarious fic, loved the condom machine in the elevator & the return of voiceover man. Enjoying reading this, more soon please. :D