Prison Break (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

rocknroll

Haha! Loved it! Eye shadow! Im gonna need to straighten him out! :D

Aww Poor Gee! She needs Belle! Hope she defrosts soon! :)

Also, I think its time for another ride? (In the Impala) Of course, the car..............

Hehe, We need to all get on Msn again! :D *Grins*

EL xx

Yeah El, I think we should all get on MSN together soon, but last night, I was talking to Tele, and I'm pretty sure she hates us :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahaha... loved it :wub:

Me and Elainea seem destined to be friends forever, despite the fact that she's probably gonna have other friends, and I'm gonna have other friends.

Can't wait for the next update, cos voiceover man and prompt guy were absent from this chapter. :(

And I deserve a round of applause.. for commenting so fast :D

Edited by H&Aaddict

I'm back... with permission ofcourse. :P

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

You're banned....

Stop reading.... I mean it ... your barred from reading this fic...

He's mine.... ha.... all mine.... !!!!!!!!

Because, seriously, Butcher Mcgraw isn't my type so you'll have to go....

I must be losing my mind... I could swear ^^ that the above said something different last night.....

Are you having trouble with your posts, Tele? :unsure: If you are you should ask for help from a Librarian. I mean thats what they're here for... editing, moving, merging... making threads disappear. Just reminding you ofcourse... so your next update's featuring the Prison doctor, WM & Roman. Sounds interesting. :P

On a serious note I can't quite believe that you wrote me in to this. It all felt very odd when I was reading it. :huh: Not that I'm complaining. Just bizarre. Now that last part (yeah the shower scene with Roman, Aden & WM), well it was... erm.... if ever anyone wants to know what a double entendre is, they can read that part. :blush:

Edited by Anaya

Are you having trouble with your posts, Tele? :unsure: If you are you should ask for help from a Librarian. I mean thats what they're here for... editing, moving, merging... making threads disappear. Just reminding you ofcourse... so your next update's featuring the Prison doctor, WM & Roman. Sounds interesting. :P

Thats funny I don't remember that being the subject of my next update...

On a serious note I can't quite believe that you wrote me in to this. It all felt very odd when I was reading it. :huh: Not that I'm complaining. Just bizarre. Now that last part (yeah the shower scene with Roman, Aden & WM), well it was... erm.... if ever anyone wants to know what a double entendre is, they can read that part. :blush:

They were just using a hammer drill??!

• 2 weeks later...