Prison Break (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

rocknroll

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He reached out for his soap from Geoff and in the scramble it fell to the floor. He bent over unthinkingly and his hip nudged Wentworth who slipped and fell. Geoff reacted trying to stop Wentworth falling and catch the soap at the same time and ended up falling to his knees.. He over balanced and reached out to stop himself catching hold of Aden who let out a yelp before he too overbalanced and landing on top of Roman. The four of them landing in a heap of tangle limbs just as a guard walked in to check what the commotion was about. He paled and walked away quickly.

That was such a hilarous ending.. loved it, looking forward to the next update.

Martha's got a job :) Yes ! Stage One of the evil plan is in motion :D

I'm loving Nicole knowing everything, someone's been reading the scripts ahead of time.

But what I'm loving the most is the prompt guy, and I can't wait for voice over man to make his debut.

I wonder how the prison crew are going, and can't wait for the ride.. in the impala :)

Also, how's the defrosting ?

Update soon.

Georgia. xxx