Prison Break (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

rocknroll

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason this involves multiple shower scenes.

Voiceover Man seriously needs to do some more homework. How has he not yet realised that the shower scenes are the most essential to the plot! I mean isn't that why we're all reading this? Or is that just me. :ph34r: Btw that last one, the one with the dancing, the accidently-on-purpose nudging resulting in them all falling in a heap on the floor... definitely a highlight for me. :P

Oh and they all finally got a ride with Dean & Sam. I'm guessing Nic's satisfied. That's in the Impala, ofcourse. lol! :P

Is it not possible to keep Belle as she is, that is, in the fully frozen state. Just the thoughts of her reappearing is starting to ruin my Gaden dreams. Especially since things have been going so well in prison. Although something may need to be done about Geoff's innocence, I'm sure Aden can clue him up, show him the ropes, or if all else fails drop the soap. :P

Lastly, I've made a start on those Roman fics in the order you recommended. And I'm loving them, I shall review them one day, but they're so damn engrossing & there's so much for me to catch up on, it may be a while longer till I get round to it. :D

Hehehe! So hilarious.

Finally everyone's on the same page about the shower scenes being SO damn essential to this story. How could the digging take place anywhere else. Ahh... the visuals. Speaking of hot stuff, Roman as the sexy dance teacher. :wub: Me likey, me likey alot (me and Butcher it seems :P). I'd be there in a flash for a lesson (and more :ph34r:), shame it's a male prison. Although there can't be a prison, with inmates plotting to break out from, that doesn't have a female doctor, right? :P

And someone needs to have a serious talk with Geoffrey, preferably before he's taken advantage of. Like I've said already, I nominate Aden. :P

Edited by Anaya
I can't spell!

Tele's To Do List:

1. Defrost Belle (???????)

2) Stop defrosting Belle (?????)

3. Write Anaya in as the Prison Doctor.....

4] Get Geoff transferred to Aden's cell so they can have a "talk"

5} Find out where Butcher Mcgraw got his tattoo from

6. Drop a piano on Martha's head

7) Find out who is the whisperer....

8] Stop having random conversations that end up being made into Fan fics...

9. Get job writing for Home and Away.....

Tele's To Do List:

1. Defrost Belle (???????)

2) Stop defrosting Belle (?????)

4] Get Geoff transferred to Aden's cell so they can have a "talk"

5} Find out where Butcher Mcgraw got his tattoo from

6. Drop a piano on Martha's head

7) Find out who is the whisperer....

8] Stop having random conversations that end up being made into Fan fics...

9. Get job writing for Home and Away.....

Love the to do list, but if you're writing in Anaya as the Prison Doctor, you have to continue defrosting Belle. I mean, Anaya, stop hogging. You can have every guy in the jail, but you're stopping Tele from defrosting Aden's true love, on the chance that you could be with him. I love points 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, and nine. And for the last time, you love having random conversations that end up being made into Fan Fics :D

...who starts a passionate relationship with Roman and at the same time gets up close & personal with Aden... oh and WM too. :P Resulting in a complicated love square pentagon (ofcourse Aden's still involved with Geoff). And I think we'll all be satisfied with that. :P

And you're still keeping Belle in the frosted state, Tele. I'd be happy to give up on Aden, if i'm going to get Gaden in return, but not for Belle. She's had her time. Sorry Georgia, I'm just greedy. :P

Btw are we hijacking Tele's fic here? :unsure: I really need to stop spamming in this thread. Note to self: Librarians are supposed to set an example.

ok...

So to recap....

Geof and Aden :wub: , Anaya gets Roman and WM... :wub: Georgia and Elainea get Sam and Dean. and multiple :lol: rides... :P[in the impala of course] Then WM Aden Geoff and Roman escape and Elainea then gets Geoff and BFF with Nic, Gee gets to defrost Belle and BFF with Belle and Aden...

I think I have it....

HANG ON who the heck does Tele get?????????