Flash Forward

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Absolutely loving FlashForward at the moment!!

They really are putting out all the shocks episode by episode aren't they! When we found out there was a mole in the bureau I was so sure that it was gona be Gibbons working on the wrong side against the FBI but I was seriously shocked to find out that

Janis

is the mole :o and I really don't like it because I really do like her character, one of my faves in fact, so weird to think shes bad :( I was happy to find out that it was Marcy who was leaking information , in fact I really loved the whole sequence when she realised she'd been caught out and the shootout in the office that ensued, but the best part was when Janis kicked her ass :P

Now that Mark and Olivia have split up I guess its only a matter of time before she starts to get closer to Lloyd. I really hope that in the end they stay together but if Charlie's flashforward is anything to go by then I can't see that happening!

Another thing that I don't understand. Did Janis actually sleep with Demetri when they were in Somalia because it sure looked like they did. I think we we're supposed to be left guessing. It would be a nice touch though if he had a child (if he dies ) :(

Demetri dying really is the thing I'm most hoping doesn't happen! I absolutely love his character and will be so gutted if he dies, Ireally look forward to the episode where he is supposed to die thought , it will be so interesting to see what happens. I will be so annoyed if Mark does actually kill him like its been predicted!

I'm also really starting to get on board this Keiko and Byce thing as well! Its starting to bug me that they keep almost bumping into each other in the same places but they actually never see each other, but I'm sure the longer this goes on the better the meeting will eventually be. I do love the ship but I am also loving Byce and Nicole, I think its a bit predictable at the moment thought. Its a bit obvious that Byce is gona fall in love with Nicole by the time he finally meets Keiko! I wonder what way it'll go , although I don't really mind because I like both couples.

I've really gotten to like Simon as well, I don't know what it is about him but I just find him very endearing to watch, and hes got a good sense of humour and he really is a nice addition to the dynamics with all the FBI agents.

Oh I look forward to fridays so much for my next FashForward fix! Roll on friday :D

I'm predicting it now.... there will be a blackout in the season finale, where Demitri will have a flash but Mark will have nothing. Just a hunch.

I really hope the show gets another season!

Things I have liked in the last few episodes...

1. Ex-drunk Aaron has got some moves. When he got violent, I got interested. I haven't really taken notice of this storyline but I think it is getting interesting.

2. Funboy playing fake!Gibbons?(Guess the Funboy reference for a cookie...) Stroke of genius.

3. Super!Gay Janis kicks arse. I'm going to see how the mole story pans out because I don't think it is set in stone yet. What I will say is I find the lesbian fans backlash at the Dem/Janis story hilarious. To me I thought it was very sweet because there was no romance involved, he just wants her to be happy. It wasn't like he said 'all you need is a good rumble in the sack with a man' and she swooned, turning straight in an instance.

Ok.. so Janis is the mole. I never expected that. I really thought she was one of the good ones but they say its the quiet ones you have to watch :lol: I think Janis and Dem didnt sleep together but I would like them to have had slept together.

I like Musie's idea, maybe Dem gets a flash and Mark doesnt.. ooh but the one thing I dont want to happen is for Dem to die. He is my utmost favourite character and I will hate it if it comes true..

Aaron's storyline doesnt really interest me much to be honest, maybe its just me!

On the whole, FlashForward is getting better & I am really liking it!

The Aaron storyline bored me... up until he basically told the bad guys to bring it on

I don't think Janis is the mole, but I suspect one of the others to be one

And I love Demitri :wub:!

I think the Aaron storyline is going to get a hell of a lot more exciting and I say bring it on!! I thought it was very boring like you guys till Tracy got kidnapped and it turned messy. I especially loved the bit when he broke the guys arm who grassed Tracy up! I reckon he is gona go all James Bond and bring them all down - and I can't wait for it :D

Demetri - like I said I will be completely gutted if he actually ends up dying for real! His storyline is really my biggest fear amongst everyone elses flashforwards. I genuinely hope to see him walk down the aisle with Zoe :(

As for the show getting another season - I very much doubt it because some of the actors are jumping ship and the ratings are very low, the actress who plays Janis has already signed up to another show but I think she plans on working on both shows.

Gahh I don't want Mark to die either! Look I just don't want anyone to die :lol: I think who lives and who dies depends on whether the show will be kept for another season. I just wish it was friday for my next installment!

Another thing, I was wondering why the show isn't following our time, Demetri was supposed to die in March sometime but hes still alive and its April. Maybe its because the show took such a long break and it wasn't intended.

Revelation Zero was a fantastic return, although it would seem to debunk my prediction about how the season was going to end, which is that Lloyd would recreate the experiment that seemed to cause the blackout, after the giving the world advance warning to minimize casualties.

This was in the book, incidentally.

Archived