Flash Forward

Guest Lesley_Baker

I have to say since they resumed from the break, the episodes they’ve shown, in particular the last two have been excellent. The stuff in Somalia was really on the edge of your seat type and D Gibbons actually had a flashback of Demetri. At least the flashbacks explain how he was able to build the generator even though Simon designed it almost twenty years later. Also we have another event which proves that history can be changed.

I wouldn’t say Mark and Olivia have split up but it’s pretty obvious how things are going to progress from now. I really hope that Demtri doesn’t die too. I think he’s a really good character.

The mole wasn’t a surprise as such (because it was someone who wasn’t a regular) but what surprised me was that there was a second mole and it was Janis. I thought that was quite well done because they did things to throw everybody off the scent – such as her getting shot in the stomach (which showed her loyalty to the Bureau and which happened because of leak by the first mole) showing her in a relationship outside work, regularly attending martial arts classes, helping her colleagues bring the first mole down and the whole wanting a baby thing.

I couldn’t tell whether anything happened with her and Demetri either. I remember thinking after the episode I would be very disappointed with Demetri for cheating on his fiancé and Janice for sleeping with somebody else’s boyfriend but considering he thinks he’s going to die pretty soon and she’s a mole I shouldn’t be that surprised. Still if she does have a baby she’d have an awful lot to loose and would she really want to bring a baby into this world with a life like that?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh I am seriously over the moon that Demetri actually lived !!!!! I kinda had a feeling that he was gona live anyway but still it was great seeing it

:wub: What a fantastic episode!

I am quite intrigued as to what will happen on December 12 2016 that Dyson Frost labels as 'The End'....

^^ Me too! I hope we get a second season.

When Demetri was taken away in the car by Dyson Frost, my heart sunk, I thought he was dead. This storyline is getting me very excited now & I hope it continues at the same pace right now. He is the only character that I am so attached to!

I'm glad Demetri made it. I think the first indication that there was a chance he could survive was when the FBI guy jumped from the building and killed himself - This proved that the future could be changed. Then there was the warlord they killed in Somalia. Again reports from flashbacks seemed to indicate that he would rule the country but for the second time they changed the future by killing him. Damn that b*tch who escaped but if it wasn't for her Demetri would probably be dead. They'll get her next time. Shame she killed Dyson Frost as he had a lot of useful information which could have proved invaluable in the investigation.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe they have axed it.

Surely they will need to do a little mini series to finish it all off :(

The makers of the show have promised that if the show was to be cancelled then they would write the finale in a way that would wrap up the storyline , but they said if they were given another season they would end the episode on a cliffhanger. I reckon if it was renewed for another year the finale would feature another blackout. But seeing as its not been renewed well just be provided with answers :(

That scene where Mark was getting the gun off Demetri - IPU that nearly killed me. I knew he was going to survive, but that little laser light...

Shame about the cancellation, but I guess it prevents the possibility of a near-perfect arc being diluted by a mediocre sequel the way Heroes was.

Archived