Flash Forward

Guest Lesley_Baker

The pilot aired here last night and I must say that I was pleasently surprised. It does look a lot like Lost with the mysteries but I've been hooked on Lost since the pilot. It's probably the best pilot I've seen since Lost. It did everything it needed to get me hooked and curious.

I'll definitely be watching for a while yet.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pilot aired here last night and I must say that I was pleasently surprised. It does look a lot like Lost with the mysteries but I've been hooked on Lost since the pilot. It's probably the best pilot I've seen since Lost. It did everything it needed to get me hooked and curious.

Stick with it you won’t be disappointed. I’ve watched half the season and I’m quite enjoying it so far and eagerly awaiting its return. When they interviewed the director he said for the first season at least there was a definitive plotline and they would answer most of the questions by the end. I really hope it doesn’t become like Lost and it’s a case of making it up as they go along IMO. To be honest I stopped watching that a long time ago. You'll see some familiar faces oh and quite a few of the actors are British or at least from around the British Isles.

Stick with it you won’t be disappointed. I’ve watched half the season and I’m quite enjoying it so far and eagerly awaiting its return. When they interviewed the director he said for the first season at least there was a definitive plotline and they would answer most of the questions by the end. I really hope it doesn’t become like Lost and it’s a case of making it up as they go along IMO. To be honest I stopped watching that a long time ago. You'll see some familiar faces oh and quite a few of the actors are British or at least from around the British Isles.

Yeah definitely agree with you there Slade!!

Its a great show with a great story behind it and every episode is as or more exciting than the last with new stuff coming to light and new leads. What I love about it is that its just so unpredictable. I am really really intrigued as to whether Dimitri will be able to

avoid being murdered and defy fate!!

Although I have a feeling that Marks wife wont be able to fight fate and end up with the

boys dad from the hospital!

So cant wait to see how everything pans out :D

• 2 weeks later...

Cant wait to see this show back, it was getting pretty exciting when we last saw it :)

Anyone know what date it returns to Five in the UK ?

I know it returns to ABC in the US on March 18th . and here in Ireland we have just caught up as far as everyone else and is taking a break, but I can't remember what date they said it'd return <_<

Cant wait to see this show back, it was getting pretty exciting when we last saw it :)

Anyone know what date it returns to Five in the UK ?

I know it returns to ABC in the US on March 18th . and here in Ireland we have just caught up as far as everyone else and is taking a break, but I can't remember what date they said it'd return <_<

If FIVE follow ABC again then it should return Monday 22nd March with a double bill.

Archived