Flash Forward

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then the show finished, and I watched through nine minutes of the show following it (Mercy) just to watch the preview.

It's safe to say that I'm already hooked.

Yeah, what happened in the preview? I had to switch over to Ashes to Ashes.

It was a few days ago so I can't remember much. All I know is that the guy who played Charlie from Lost was on the preview, saying he knew what was happening.

The show is looking really, really good at the moment. Did you see the ending of the first episode, when two people were watching that video ?

^ Yeah, I saw to the end of the episode. And I knew that Dominic Monaghan was going to be important. I just didn't see the preview. I'm not sure why they'd air the promo nine minutes into the next show instead of just during the credits the way they normally do.

I'm already loving the show. I'm guessing a lot of the visions are going to be self-fulfilling prophecies, which will raise of questions.

Ok I watched the first episode. TBH it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be but it’s early days. I don’t really have time to watch as much stuff as I’d like to so I often have to be quite choosy about any shows I take an interest in. I think what saved it for me was the last ten minutes. That got me intrigued. I wonder if the show is going to be centred around the Agent and his wife. Hopefully they will focus on the other characters too.

Archived