Taken (by matticus01) - comments

xknomex

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... that was another fantastic chapter, and a great ending. The image of Aden and Belle in their room at the wake was just so powerful.

Loved the ending. It was a great lift to the story, and a good high to end on. :D

Can't wait to read more from you! Either a sequel to this [which I have no idea what that would be called :P ] or the other one you have in mind! Your fics are brilliant, but I'm sure you know what I think by now :D

Thanks for the dedication. You didn't have to do that. Just to say- I'm glad I joined to comment on that fic of yours, and I've loved every one of your fics since! ^_^

xoxo

That was a brilliant ending!

Really liked that Cassie, Drew, Ric and the rest of em turned up! That was a nice touch

I am sooo happy it ended on a happy note :D I really wasn't expecting it too lol

It has been such a fantastic fic to read, your writing is just WOW!!

Cannot wait to read more of your stuff!!

well thanks for thanking me it was a honour. :) ill have to read your others now. :) Loved it so good. Bet she had a boy thats why she was huge. I was about to turn my laptop off n i thought ill check n there it was yah. Thanks so much its 2am in qld n i can now sleep yah. awesoeme story well done. x

well thanks for thanking me it was a honour. :) ill have to read your others now. :) Loved it so good. Bet she had a boy thats why she was huge. I was about to turn my laptop off n i thought ill check n there it was yah. Thanks so much its 2am in qld n i can now sleep yah. awesoeme story well done. x

I really feel bad now for not comenting before but i've been reading your fiction from the beginning and loved every chapter. Really appreciate you thanking me.

As for Belle and Aden, it's been a roller coaster of emotions for them but glad they came through it stronger and with a bub on the way :wub:

Look forward to reading your next one :D