Taken (by matticus01) - comments

xknomex

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bec :)

It's Meg...........

I have just read all of this and I love it. You are such a good writer :) I hope someone can get through to Belle. And I hope she really is

pregnant

and not making herself chuck again.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!

WELCOME BACK *oops caps lol*

its great to have you back hunni, thankyou so much Im glad you and everyone else likes it. And thankyou, I dont think Im the best but I try to make it believable. Well although I cant say anything to spoil it for you guys, I will say that, sit back, relax and prepare for Belle's journey to get worse!

Next chapter up soon :D

Awww what a lovely welcome :P

Well although I cant say anything to spoil it for you guys, I will say that, sit back, relax and prepare for Belle's journey to get worse!

Well, the drama is good but poor Belle suffering more is bad. Can't we just have...like...five chapters in a row of Adelle fluff?

Awww what a lovely welcome :P

Well although I cant say anything to spoil it for you guys, I will say that, sit back, relax and prepare for Belle's journey to get worse!

Well, the drama is good but poor Belle suffering more is bad. Can't we just have...like...five chapters in a row of Adelle fluff?

hahahahaha, yeah I know Meg, I'm evil to make Belle suffer like this but... it'll all be good soon enough!

And i'm sorry about the lack of Adelle fulff lol

:( Belle!

Another great chapter!! I'm so worried about Belle, and Chelsea of course, now. That image of being able to see her ribs a bit while getting a bit of a stomach on her is slightly eerie. I really hope she gets help somehow soon :(

Cannot wait for more!