Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're all awful, they're ALL awful, THEY'RE ALL AWFUL!!!!!!

I can't say it enough, they are just all so awful. None of them deserve any sympathy, none of them deserve to be on the show, none of them deserve to win. I can't tell you how disappointing it was when Charlie, Sophie, Rodrigo and Sissy-vash decided not to walk out in the end.

NO winner this year, PLEASE!!!!

I love this post! :lol:

Ugh I so wanted Charlie out !! :angry::(

How funny was Sophie in her impersonation of Noirin !! I laughed when she said "I don't know whats happened to my Irish accent" :lol:

She has to win this , like really really badly. She is the best of a bad bunch to be honest. Siavash was sooo milking the fact he was on the screen with Noirin looking for the sympathy and basicaly looking like his entire family had just been brutally murdered. For God sake Siavash get over it !!

Roll on friday !!

Heres how I want the final to pan out :

5th place : Charlie

4th place : David

3rd place : Siavash

2nd place : Rodrigo

1st place : Sophie

This is how I think it will go :

5th place : David

4th place : Charlie

3rd place : Rodrigo

2nd place : Siavash/Sophie

1st place : Siavash/Sophie

I think its a 2 horse race at this stage between Sophie and Siavash and think it will be quite close!!

So that’s Lisa gone. I have to say Davina went relatively easy on her in the eviction interview and defended her on BBBM especially as far as john McCririck was concerned. I though the crowd weren’t too bad with her either.

Anyway I’m now jumping on the anti-Sophie bandwagon. I really don’t want her to win. I would almost go as far as saying I’d rather Siavash or Charlie won it than she did!

Going on the reactions of the crowd last night, it will be Sophie who wins it, followed by Siavash and then Rodrigo third. I expected Lisa to go and I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but I do think people have been overly hard on her. She might not have been everyone's cup of tea (no pun intended), but she didn't really do that much wrong either.

The final week is supposed to be the most boring but strangely I'm finding the last few shows very enjoyable.

I loved the dance task in tonights show , I literally couldn't stop laughing at David's performance as Beyonce :lol: and then we had Charlie throwing his toys out of the pram because he didn't get what he wanted . Typical :rolleyes:

Yeah I read that the bookies have taken more bets for Sophie alone than all the rest put together !!

I think its a dead cert that Sophie has won it to be honest and I think she deserves it (well more than any of the rest of them). All you need to do is look at all the online polls and see -

BB Online

Your Winner

Who do you want to WIN Big Brother 10 and scoop the remaining prize money?

Charlie 3%

David 4%

Rodrigo 25%

Siavash 25%

Sophie 43%

This is BB

BB10 - Who do you want to WIN Big Brother 10?

Sophie 43.0%

Siavash 33.0%

Rodrigo 12.6%

Charlie 6.2%

David 5.1%

Total votes: 818

BB Spy

Who do you want to WIN Big Brother 2009?

Sophie 47.0%

Siavash 32.0%

Rodrigo 10.0%

David 7.0%

Charlie 4.0%

Total Voters: 224

Tiscali

Who would you like to win Big Brother 2009?

Charlie 10.1%

David 6%

Rodrigo 14.5%

Siavash 22%

Sophie 47.5%

Digital Spy

BB10 - Who is YOUR winner?

Charlie (2) 1.32%

David (10) 6.58%

Rodrigo (12) 7.89%

Siavash (74) 48.68%

Sophie (54) 35.53%