Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Big Brother should finish with Series 10, and leave it at that.

I think right now for me it's Sophie to win. :P

Though I've always been a Rodrigo supporter, I'm actually finding him really annoying at the moment, :unsure:

Out of Rodrigo and Sophie I actually wouldn't mind, though I think I'll stick to Sophie for the time being. :lol:

^^ I really don't think Sophie's putting it on at all !!

To be completely honest I don't even have a clue where almost all the countries are either :lol:

Don't worry about it. I don’t expect everyone to be able to look at a map and identify every single country (hell I certainly wouldn't be able to do that). I was just surprised she thought Sweden was near the US when obviously it’s in Europe and also that she thought Africa (the continent) was a country. Well at least she got 2 out of 7. It was so funny when BB said she placed one of the countries in Iceland and she said the only Iceland she heard of was the one down the road. Similarly when she’d placed Germany in Chad and she said the only Chad she knew was a bloke from where she lived.

Damm. I don’t think Sivash intended for half the house to gang up on him like that but boy did he play it well. Firstly the nominations. How did I know he wasn’t going to nominate. “What’s up Biggie?”, “Sivash, please could you give the name of your first nomination and explain your reasons for this nomination”. *SNIP* “I’ve got to earn my place in the final, it’s not fair for only two people two be up”. I find it such a chore even watching him TBH.

BTW, unless someone can correct me I don’t think Lisa’s been nominated for the last three weeks.

Anyway regarding the argument I thought Rodrigo David and Charlie all made some very valid points but in saying that all three of them handled the situation REALLY badly. They were loud, aggressive and wouldn’t let Siavash get a word in edgeways. That worked out perfectly for him because now he is definitely going to get the sympathy vote and he knew exactly how to conduct himself. Notice how Lisa tried to get everyone to back off because I think she knew what he was up to. I found it funny when Siavash was trying to explain himself to Rodrigo and Rodrigo told him to shut up. Just reminded me of how Rodrigo would react whenever Freddie told him to shut up (or even chill out for that matter). Charlie was particularly unpleasant and started bringing things up from several weeks ago that weren’t really relevant to the argument (even though for once I agreed with what he said). Charlie was obviously peeved that Siavash abstaining got him a nomination. Further proof of his desperation to win (even more so than Siavash to be frank). Notice how Siavash was in the diary room afterwards. It was almost like a moral victory for him. Like I said he didn’t intend for most people to rally against him but him manipulated the situation to his advantage and I think Marcus’s remark about if he went head to head with Siavash, he would survive has almost sealed his fate.

I'm a geography geek so Sophie's ignorance really put me off her. I didn't find it charming or funny, it just made me despair that she knows so little about the world. Considering the amount of money she must have spent on her breast augmentation, I think it is a shame she hasn't used her income to travel more. Or at least bought an atlas! Never having heard of Chad as a country is fair enough, many people would only know it as a boy's name, but thinking the only Iceland that exists is the one Kerry Katona does ads for ("prawn rings one pound!") - that is awful!

The prize money being taken away is great, but I hope they don't manage to win it back. Not one of them deserves it.

Archived