Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No i dont think she will shes to ditsey I think Lisa Stands a chance .

Thats got to be a joke !! :lol:

Lisa will not win . Fact.

I am telling you all that Marcus is going to come close to winning if he doesn't actually win. The support for him throughout the internet is huge.

I really really want Sophie or Rodrigo to win. I want them to be the final 2 because I really enjoy their relationship and there so funny together.

This is what i think the pubic will go for the final 5 - 1. Siavash [ to win ] 2nd Charlie 3rd Marcus 4th Lisa 5th Sophie.

Here are my predictions i want Charlie to win, 2nd Sophie, 3rd David 4th Lisa 5th Siavash.

I love Davina! I understand what you are saying Slade, but last year people complained about her because she wasnt 'grilling' the housemates enough when they got evicted. So I suppose this year she is only trying to do her job?

Yes I take your point. You’re right! Bea definitely deserved to be confronted regarding her behaviour but there are two things. Firstly if Davina wants to come down hard on other housemates then fine but there has to be a certain level of consistency. Last year as I mentioned previously Becks behaved quite badly and so did Luke. He would constantly b*tch about people and try and manipulate his clique into nominating certain housemates (who hadn’t really done anything wrong) much like Bea except that he wasn’t as articulate or entertaining and Davina treated them like king and queen. Later on in the final with Rachel (someone who I didn’t want to win not because I didn’t like her but because she didn’t entertain me) she came down really hard with her. Even before she left the house Davina said “Can you believe the crowd are booing the winner”. And afterwards in BBMB she actually dedicated part of the show to the line “Did the right person deserve to win”. Furthermore in the past she’s given bad interviews to Makosi and Jason. So she’s more than capable of coming down hard on people but sung the praises of Nadia (remember how bad she could get when she didn’t have any cigarettes). So it seems as though she’s ok with the people she likes but not so with the housemates she doesn’t. Very unprofessional.

Secondly it’s one thing to give constructive criticism but it’s another to criticize someone for the sake of it (or rather out of frustration to your favourite housemate). I know I’ve done it but the difference is I’m not paid to be a presenter who should be impartial. And the way Davina had the audience with Bea on BBBM after her eviction interview holding cards with one side saying that Bea was being a b*tch (Bea-tch) and the other that she was just being Bea was taking it a little overboard. She would never have done that with one of her favourite housemates regardless of their behaviour (I must emphasise that I’m not condoning the way Bea conducted herself even thought it proved highly watchable but would like to see everyone treated the same regardless of personal preference).

Regarding tonight’s highlights, although I wasn’t too pleased Siavash won the wrestling task, it was still good seeing Charlie lose. Was it me or was Charlie taking that quite seriously, not to mention that he called David a whale. He always tries to talk his way out of everything and let’s face it the guy loves himself. As mentioned if he doesn’t win that will really be something. I would love to see his reaction but waiting to the final to get rid of him is far too risky IMO. He needs to go at earliest available opportunity else there is a real possibility he could win this. I know more and more people are starting to see him for who he really is but he is still quite popular too.

I’ve kind of gone off Sophie now and am still not sure if she deserves to win. I wouldn’t have too many complaints if David or Rodrigo won it because I don’t think either of those two are malicious. I’m really not sure about Marcus and Lisa. Lisa definitely shouldn’t win it because she hasn’t done enough. Marcus can be quite vulgar but he would be preferable over the other two, who I’ve already made my feelings clear about.

I dont really no how you can say Slade Lisa hant done enough in the house she has kept out of the fights and not b***HED about other house matets yes shes talked about them but no been nasty where Marcus all he dose is swear and even at BB there is no need for him to be so hostile and really show him self for what he is just a foul mouthed lout, Sophie is just plain dum and i wouldnt give her house room dose she really rthink peopl ebelive what the gossip mags say and as for her and Kriss that would never happen any way as i said befor shes just a ditzy blone who in fact has caused more rumpus in the house by taking Marcus can from out of his bed draw as for the others there is not a lot to choose David goes on a bit Rodrigo is typcal with his Brisian temper Charlie every thing upsets Charlie and Siavash the rebel.

I've just read that this week is :

MARCUS VS SIAVASH!!!!!!!

OK I do not like Siavash at all but we really and I need to stress REALLY need to get Marcus out on friday. If Marcus stays and Siavash goes then Marcus will very most likely win BB10 !!

I so do not want that to happen.

Sophie to win :D :D

I dont really no how you can say Slade Lisa hant done enough in the house she has kept out of the fights and not b***HED about other house matets yes shes talked about them but no been nasty where Marcus all he dose is swear and even at BB there is no need for him to be so hostile and really show him self for what he is just a foul mouthed lout, Sophie is just plain dum and i wouldnt give her house room dose she really rthink peopl ebelive what the gossip mags say and as for her and Kriss that would never happen any way as i said befor shes just a ditzy blone who in fact has caused more rumpus in the house by taking Marcus can from out of his bed draw as for the others there is not a lot to choose David goes on a bit Rodrigo is typcal with his Brisian temper Charlie every thing upsets Charlie and Siavash the rebel.

Yes I don’t think she’s been that bad but she hasn’t been very entertaining and although she’s ok, she’s not nice enough to compensate for that. Not like Hira anyway.

I’ve now completely gone off Sophie and hope she doesn’t win. Last night she really annoyed me. Don’t get me wrong because I definitely don’t like Marcus (he’s vulgar, rude and thinks he’s always right) but regardless of whether the cans were his she had no right to drink them. And her refusal to take any responsibility for what she did just shows why she’s gone down in my estimation. Then in the diary room she made unpleasant comments about him, especially regarding his appearance (something she would never say to his face). Had somebody else made remarks about someone else like that people would have probably been more vocal about it. At first I thought some were really harsh with her when they said they thought she was stupid but I’m now starting to wonder if there is an element of truth in it. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing last night when at first she thought Sweden was near the US and when asked to name a country the first thing she said was Africa. Someone please tell me she’s putting it on.

Anyway I’m glad Siavash is up but I think Marcus will probably go. I don’t think I could watch Siavash for another couple of weeks and I just find him extremely draining. There’s practically zero chance of Charlie going before the final so it would almost certainly be him, Rodrigo and Sophie thereabouts. The only two left I don’t mind are David and Rodrigo but still not sure if either of those two are worthy winners. Rodrigo perhaps.

Archived