Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

I have to admit watching the aliens on the bus going to London City Centre was really funny especially as David had the mobile phone so BB could keep in contact with them. What made it so funny was when David was talking on the phone Lisa was "you what" "Hey I cant hear you " all the while David was talking as she didnt know about the mobile ringing as she couldnt hear.

As for the house mates escaping, BB did say the house mates were boring and BB wanted to be entertained for 1 Hour which is precisley what they did with firstly Marcus falling into the pool then of course Siavash trying the door and helping it to open. They were bound to run amok amongst the camera run and you cant blame them for that. Fair enough take the prize money away and make them earn it back, why should they be given some thing for nothing. They are not entertaining, Siavash and Marcus are always sleeping wheres the fun in that?

Can't say I'm suprised BB is finishing as it has long been outdated by other reality shows its had ten years and time to put this baby to bed. There will be one more Celebrity BB in the new year and thats it and I really can't say it can't come too soon.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant say i,m suprised BB is finishing it has long been outdated by other reality shows its had ten years and time to but this baby to bed there will be one more Celebrty BB in the new year and thats it and i really cant say it cant come too soon.

Why would you watch it and then say the end can't come sooner all !! :blink:

and FYI BB will return in January for CBB7 and then again in June '10 !! :D

Firstly, so glad the housemates have been punished by having their prize money withdrawn. Did you see the look on David’s face? He was gutted. Charlie made me laugh too. He was so peeved about it but he had to try and make out that it didn’t really matter so other people wouldn’t cop on. Marcus, Rodrigo and Sophie really didn’t seem to care. Sophie knows she’s going to make quite a bit of money when she gets out anyway. I still think someone will win it back though.

The alien challenge was ok. I kept thinking that David was going to ruin it by talking to someone (I still think he might have said one or two words maybe). Not sure if they should have been sitting on the top deck of the bus if they went down the motorway. Wonder if the other housemates were pleased about their challenge though. Although at least they got to engage in some rule breaking. And I see Rodrigo was prepared to go along with it despite making a point of how against rule breaking he actually is.

Is it just me or do quite a few of the housemates in there have really fake laughs? In particular Rodrigo and David.

Cant say i,m suprised BB is finishing it has long been outdated by other reality shows its had ten years and time to but this baby to bed there will be one more Celebrty BB in the new year and thats it and i really cant say it cant come too soon.

Why would you watch it and then say the end can't come sooner all !! :blink:

and FYI BB will return in January for CBB7 and then again in June '10 !! :D

Because i want to watch it is that not ok with you.

Marcus or Siavash i think that this is going to be a close one.

from my predictions that i made on 23rd aug for my final 5, i made Siavash 5th place and i did not put Marcus in my top 5.

So i'm going for Marcus to be evicted tonight.

I think Marcus will go. I'm actually really surprised by how popular Siavash is - don't get me wrong, I find him entertaining and I do think he has good qualities both as a person and as a housemate, but for all the talk of 'game playing' he's blatantly the biggest game player of all. He doesn't even try to hide it! If he's not lying about whether or not he has a girlfriend, he's stirring up trouble and causing arguments (eg. the argument where Noirin was called a 'rabbit', when he accused Tom of stealing Lisa's beer, etc), or refusing to nominate and trying to mess with the others' heads (telling Lisa and David that the group was going to be punished because he didn't nominate, then claiming he was joking when he wasn't). Usually the public hate that sort of thing, so I find it really strange that he's one of the favourites.

I still think Sophie, Rodrigo and Siavash for top three. Charlie should be fourth. If Marcus wasn't up tonight he could have made fourth or fifth, but Lisa and David don't stand a cat in hell's chance.

I think Marcus will go. I'm actually really surprised by how popular Siavash is - don't get me wrong, I find him entertaining and I do think he has good qualities both as a person and as a housemate, but for all the talk of 'game playing' he's blatantly the biggest game player of all. He doesn't even try to hide it! If he's not lying about whether or not he has a girlfriend, he's stirring up trouble and causing arguments (eg. the argument where Noirin was called a 'rabbit', when he accused Tom of stealing Lisa's beer, etc), or refusing to nominate and trying to mess with the others' heads (telling Lisa and David that the group was going to be punished because he didn't nominate, then claiming he was joking when he wasn't). Usually the public hate that sort of thing, so I find it really strange that he's one of the favourites.

I still think Sophie, Rodrigo and Siavash for top three. Charlie should be fourth. If Marcus wasn't up tonight he could have made fourth or fifth, but Lisa and David don't stand a cat in hell's chance.

I really could see Marcus winning it , and if not 2nd place because he's got quite a few fans. I do think he is going tonight though . If he doesn't then I'll be so disgusted . They really have him a terrible edit in tonights highlights didn't they :D He really is a vile creature isn't he!!

I loved Lisa sticking up for Sophie about the hair extensions on the shopping list , shes the only one whos got the balls to really.

Awww I felt so sorry for Rodrigo when Charlie was asked who he'd sleep with . Rodrigo was visibly upset that Charlie didn't say him.

I really hope Siavash goes in the jid-week evistion tuesday night . All depends on whos nominated on sunday I guess.

Archived