Guest sharksarecute

Okay I understand fair enough the

wedding is a spoiler for UK

, but it's true

adelle are engaged

in the Uk though?

Just a quick question, why could people use avatars from Tony and Rachel's wedding the moment after it aired (in Australia), but we have to wait a month and a half to use

Aden and Belle wedding related avatars

We didn't. We had to wait until the UK air date. But as Lynd said the gap is now longer. It won't air here until around mid-September.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I understand fair enough the

wedding is a spoiler for UK

, but it's true

adelle are engaged

in the Uk though?

Just a quick question, why could people use avatars from Tony and Rachel's wedding the moment after it aired (in Australia), but we have to wait a month and a half to use

Aden and Belle wedding related avatars

There's really not a lot of point in telling us about them now - you should've used the report button at the time. I don't recall seeing any at the time but if there were, we don't always necesarily spot them - the board is a big place and we can't spot everything.

The rule has always stood and been enforced to everyone that breaks it, so long as we either see, or are notified to it.

As has been pointed out countless times, our rules are enforced to everyone and we have no allegiances to the petty "ship wars" that some members seem intent on prolonging.

Just after the Tachel wedding there were a few avatars going around, i was one who had one i'll admit. I forgot about the rule. But they were removed pretty quickly.

I really don't undertand why you felt the need to bring that up and don't understand the big deal in waiting. It's only a picture at the end of the day.

That should be OK Zetti, as the avatar itself doesn't give away any plot points. Characters come and go in all soap opera's and so as long as the picture doesn't give away a plot point ie

Rachel, Tony and Harry gives away the outcome of the pregnancy, and Belle in a wedding dress gives away the fact that a ceremony takes place

it should OK.

I would like to point everyone towards the direction of our Avatar Authorisation Thread over the coming weeks, as this is best way to make sure that the avatar that you wish to use doesn't break any of our rules! :wink:

I really don't undertand why you felt the need to bring that up and don't understand the big deal in waiting. It's only a picture at the end of the day.

I brought it obviously because its unfair if other members are allowed to get away with it and we're not. A yes its only a picture at the end of the day, but on the other hand I'm glad I have another forum to use my lovely adelle avatar :D

I brought it obviously because its unfair if other members are allowed to get away with it and we're not. A yes its only a picture at the end of the day, but on the other hand I'm glad I have another forum to use my lovely adelle avatar :D

But other members are not allowed to get away with it! :rolleyes:

Archived