Guest sharksarecute

Can someone please tell me the date when adelle fans are allowed to use

adelle wedding avatars?

I'm afraid to say that you won't be able to use one for a long while yet as H&A is off in the UK for a month until the end of september so the

wedding

won't be happening on UK screens till about the 2nd week of September

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once it has aired in the UK, which won't be for another 6 weeks or so :wink:

6 weeks 6 whole weeks all the Adelle fans will go insane waiting to use the wedding Avatars :unsure:

I must say, all Tachel fans will go insane too until they can use

baby Harry

So, we must wait 6 weeks too, correct...?

Indeed you must.

To clarify, the main site and the forum both run at UK pace. this is primarily because the site owner, Chris, is in the UK as are many of the staff. This has been the case since the site started, and so anything that hasn't aired in the UK should be considered a spoiler. I realise a lot of people will find this difficult but you should be aware that it's only been around six months that the UK has only been two weeks behind - before this time, it's also been six weeks, and going back further, six months behind, and the rule was as enforced then as it is now. :)

I completely understand and accept the rule, as it makes sense, but I can also see why many members might be frustrated as Home and Away is an Australian television program, not UK made, which probably makes them think that Home and Away related forums should be Australian Pace, but as the owner and staff are from the UK, I think the rule should stay as it is.

Okay I understand fair enough the

wedding is a spoiler for UK

, but it's true

adelle are engaged

in the Uk though?

Just a quick question, why could people use avatars from Tony and Rachel's wedding the moment after it aired (in Australia), but we have to wait a month and a half to use

Aden and Belle wedding related avatars

Okay I understand fair enough the

wedding is a spoiler for UK

, but it's true

adelle are engaged

in the Uk though?

Just a quick question, why could people use avatars from Tony and Rachel's wedding the moment after it aired (in Australia), but we have to wait a month and a half to use

Aden and Belle wedding related avatars

Maybe thats when they changed the rules idk

There was only a two week gap between Tachel's wedding in the UK and Australia.They've since moved it back to a six week gap.I'm pretty sure they weren't using them the second it aired in Aus,it just seems like it because the gap was shorter.

Archived