Guest sharksarecute

I believe Foxy has explained where we stand on the spoiler avatar situation. There is nothing to be gained by continuing this particular 'discussion' about who did what and when as it will evidently just go around in circles.

It is unfortunate that the UK will be 6 weeks behind following the break but there is nothing we can do about that. Our rules have always been there and there is no reason the change them now.

If you are unsure about whether your avatar is allowed or not then post it in the Avatar Authorisation thread. If you feel that an avatar is against our rules then report it to a moderator.

Let's move on now..... :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following what Karen has said, I was also like to point out the rule amendment that we made last week, particularly the part in bold:

Abuse of any kind towards fellow members will not be tolerated. No personal attacks, racism, threatening, or victimisation towards another user is allowed, either on the board or by PM. Attacking another member for holding a different opinion to you is unacceptable. Please help to maintain the friendly atmosphere that we uphold on the board - this includes ensuring that you do not deliberately bait other members into confrontation.

I would like to point out that saying "this is my opinion" or putting a smiley on the end of the post does not discredit the fact that the way the opinion is worded is deliberatley provocative. It's been going on, from both sides of this silly little 'war', and we'll be monitering this closely over the coming days to ensure that it doesn't continue taking over certain threads. The passive-agressive will not pass us by anymore than the outright aggressive. :wink:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived