Sealed With Love

Guest lozlovesh&a

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub:

No other word (even though that's not actually a word :lol:) can describe that. :wub:

I loved this bit:

“What else can I say? I love her. I’ve fallen hard fast and I can’t picture my life without her in it” I admitted.

:wub: :wub:

Absolutely brilliant update mate.

I left Roman’s and decided to head over to Brett’s place. I was extremely nervous especially after the way he reacted to Joey being gay. At least they have a good relationship now though.

I rang his doorbell.

“Hi I’m Charlie, is Brett in?” I asked the guy who answered.

“Yes, I’m Matt one of Brett’s mates. Are you the one dating his sister?” he asked letting me inside.

“Yeah that’s me” I replied.

“Mate who was at the door” Brett asked.

“Hi Brett” I said.

“Oh hi Charlie” Brett replied. “Joey ok?”

“Yeah she’s fine. But I was wondering if I could talk to you alone for a second”

“Yeah okay” he replied. He led me into the study. “So, you want to talk?”

“Yeah, um. I want to ask Joey to marry me” I said straight away so I didn’t lose my nerve.

“Oh wow” he said.

“It would be nice if I had your blessing” I added.

He sighed. “Charlie look I know I took it badly when Joey told me she was gay. I had no idea that she felt that way as you know. I have accepted it now though and I just want my sister to be happy. I can see that you are making her happy so I do give you my blessing but Charlie I don’t want to see her get hurt”

“I’m not going to hurt Joey, I promise. I love her to pieces and I can’t imagine my life without her in it” I replied.

“Hmm” he said. “I should probably get to know you then huh?”

I smiled. “I would like that and I would like to get to know you too”

“Joey mentioned you like the Sydney Swans”

”Yeah I do, I know they’re playing shortly”

“Yes. Do you want to stay and watch it? I can introduce you to my mates and you can have a beer if you want”

“Sounds great” I replied.

We went out to the living room where his mates had already turned the tv on.

“Who’s the hot chick, she your new girlfriend?” one of them asked.

“No Chris. Stop being rude. This is Charlie. She is Joey’s girlfriend” Brett said. “Charlie, these are my mates – Chris, Matt, Mark and Steve” He pointed to all of them as he said their names.

“Nice to meet you guys” I said.

“Sorry, I hope I didn’t offend you before” Chris said.

“No you didn’t” I replied settling down in the middle of Brett and Steve. “Thanks” I said as Brett handed me a beer.

“So your gay right?” Steve asked.

“I guess you could say that” I answered.

“So your not gay, gay” he said.

“I don’t think so” I answered. “I’ve never been with another female before”

“But your with Joey?” Matt asked.

“Yeah. I guess I’m just starting to find out some things about myself”

My mobile started to ring. I looked at it and saw Joey was ringing me.

I smiled. “Hi babe” I said.

“Hi yourself. Where are you?” she asked.

“At your brother’s place” I replied.

“What? Why?” she asked.

“Oh no reason. I just wanted to ask him something. We’re about to watch the game now”

“Okay. Can I speak to my brother?” she asked.

”Yes” I said. Handing the phone to Brett. “Joey wants to speak with you” I said.

“Hey Jo” Brett said.

Brett looked at me. “Jo I’m being nice okay. I like Charlie now everything is fine”

“Yes I’ll put Charlie back on. Bye” he said handing the phone back to me.

“Charles what did you do? How is he being nice?” Joey asked. She sounded so confused at Brett’s transformation even though he had told her that he accepted her being gay and being with me.

I smiled. “I’ll tell you about it later. I’ll be home after the game” I said.

”Okay. I love you” She said.

“I love you too. Bye babe” I replied. I was nervous that I said that in front of a whole group of guys that I hardly knew but luckily the game had started and no one was paying any attention to my side of the phone call.

Ive read all of this and i think its great!

maybe you should start adding some upsetting parts now, just to mix it up a little :wink:

This fic is GRREAT!!

I've read it all loads of times, it's brilliant. :wub: I'm glad her brother has accepted her relationship as well now. :)

And no, there won't be any need for anything upsetting thank you very much. Not unless it gets less upsetting and becomes happy again. :D

:P Yea, thats what i meant, i just thought it would make things interesting. It's a great fic though, i'm loving it!

Update soon pretty please!

“So, does this add up to your satisfaction my dear?” Roman asked as he led me into the diner the next day.

“Oh my god” I said looking around.

Leah came out of the kitchen. “So, what do you think Charlie?” she asked.

“I think she’s speechless honey” Roman said.

I walked around the diner in complete disbelief “Yeah I have no words” I managed. “This is like wow so amazing. Its perfect”

“We will have this music playing softly in the background” Roman added.

“And don’t worry, we’ll eat out the back to give you privacy” Leah said.

”We can have our own fun” Roman said to Leah. She grinned and nodded.

I smiled. “Thankyou both so much” I said.

“It was our pleasure” Leah said.

I gave her and Roman each a hug. “Well I’m going to go get Joey” I said.

”Okay, see you soon” said Leah.

I drove back home and walked in the door.

“Babe?” I called out to Joey. “Oh hey sis” I said running into Ruby who was in the living room. “Is Jo here?” I asked.

“Yeah she’s in your room” she answered.

“Tonight’s the night” I said excitedly to Ruby.

“Oh my goodness, really?” she said.

“Yeah, shush though”

“My lips are sealed” Ruby said.

I walked into my room to find Joey sitting on the bed reading a book.

She smiled at me as I climbed on the bed.

I gave her a kiss. “Put your book down baby” I ordered.

She gave me a confused look. “Why, what’s happening?”

”I’ve decided we are going out to dinner”

“Where?” she asked.

“Gosh, you are asking lots of questions tonight” I replied.

“Sorry, I like to know things” she said.

“Well I’m surprising you” I said. I gave her a blindfold. “You have to put this on”

“Charlie, really?”

“Don’t you trust me?” I asked.

“Yes I trust you with my life” she replied. She took it from me and sighed but put it on.

I led her to my car, we got in and I started to drive. I drove for quite awhile so she wouldn’t be suss as to where we are headed.

“Darling, seriously, are we nearly there yet?” she asked impatiently.

“Just about” I answered mysteriously.

I parked the car a minute later and got out and opened her door. I opened the diner door and told her to take the blindfold off.

She gasped as she looked around the diner. “Oh my gosh, Charlie. Wow. This is incredible” she said. She looked at me. “How.. how…” she stuttered.

I grinned. “I had some help” I admitted.

Leah & Roman walked out of the kitchen then. They put some food and wine on the table and left.

“Charlie are we celebrating something?” Joey asked still slightly confused.

“Sort of” I answered.

She sat down in her chair but I didn’t sit in mine. I pulled the ring from out of my pocket and got down on one knee. I could see Joey smiling.

“Jo I have never felt this way before. You make me so happy, so complete. When I’m not with you I miss you like crazy. I love you so much Joey. Will you marry me?”

“Yes of course I will” she answered immediately.

I put the ring on her finger. “Oh good it fits” I exclaimed.

“Charlie, oh gosh I’m just so happy” she started crying.

I kissed her passionately. “Me too” I replied.

“Can we come out now?” Leah yelled from the kitchen.

“Yes” Joey answered.

“So, you said yes right?” Roman asked.

I nodded. “We’re engaged” I said proudly.

Leah hugged us both. “I’m so happy for you guys” she said.

“Me too” Roman said giving us kisses on the cheek.

“Thankyou” said Joey.

“Okay come on Roman let’s let them celebrate” Leah said pulling him back into the kitchen.

“Charlie I had no idea, this is just so amazing” Joey said once we were alone again.

I grinned. “Joey I know at the beginning I was scared and confused, but I’m not anymore. I know exactly what I want and what I want is to marry you and be with you for the rest of my life”

Joey started crying again. “Charles, I feel exactly the same way” she said through her tears.

“You have no idea how happy I am that you said yes”

“Did you really think I would say no?” she asked.

“Not really” I admitted.

Archived