Sealed With Love

Guest lozlovesh&a

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I don't know how anyone could say no!!!!! :)

One year later.

I now pronounce you legally married. This was one of the happiest moments in my life. I didn’t really expect to have this moment since I discovered I was gay. Same-sex marriage had just became legal in Australia a few months ago and so we took this opportunity to seal our love.

We kissed for such a long time. Our bridemaids – Libby, Tiffany, Rebecca, Martha, Leah and Ruby - walked back down the isle.

Then we walked back down the isle to everyone cheering us.

“I’m so happy” Joey whispered to me.

“Me too baby, me too” I replied.

Martha said to us that we could use her farm for the wedding and reception. Since it was a nice day we had our wedding outside and our reception was inside but also people could sit outside.

A lot of people were mingling and eating food when Joey & I arrived back outside. We had just changed out of our wedding dresses and into our party clothes for our reception.

Martha, Leah and Rachel were all sitting at a table outside so I walked up and joined them.

“Hi guys” I said smiling like an idiot. I haven’t been able to wipe the smile off my face all day.

“Hi Mrs Buckton” Martha replied.

”Oh I like the sound of that” I replied sitting down next to her.

”You look so happy Charlie” Rachel observed.

“I haven’t stopped smiling all day” I said.

“Hello ladies” Georgia came up to us.

“Hi partner in crime” I said.

She gave me a hug. “Congratulations. It was a beautiful wedding” she said sitting down next to me.

“Thankyou” I replied.

“Hey sis” I heard Ruby’s voice from behind me.

“Thankyou for being a beautiful bridesmaid Rubes. And you guys Leah & Martha. It meant the world that you did that for us” I said.

Ruby grinned. “So, excited for your honeymoon?” she asked.

“Oh yeah. I can’t wait to go to Italy” I answered.

“Me neither” Joey said coming up from behind us.

She sat down on my lap and I put my arms around her.

“Oh there’s Jai, Annie & Xavier. See you later sis” Ruby said.

“Wait Rubes. Don’t leave without saying goodbye. We leave tonight” I replied.

“I know, I won’t” Ruby said.

“There’s your father and Morag standing with Alf” Joey said.

“Come on. Let’s go talk to them” I replied.

I took Joey’s hand and we walked over to Dad & Morag and Alf.

“Hi darling” Dad greeted me with a hug.

“Hi Dad” I replied hugging him back.

”Welcome to the family Joey” he said to my wife. “Darling I just want to talk to Joey alone”

I eyed him suspiciously wondering what he was up to. “Okay” I agreed.

“Come Charlie lets go for a walk” Morag said.

Morag and I walked along the edge of the farm.

“I know it was rough for you in the beginning of your relationship but you stuck it out for love. I’m so proud of you Charlie” Morag said to me to my surprise. She’s this tough lawyer and to hear something like that from her is amazing.

“Thanks Morag” I said giving her a hug. “Now come on. Tell me. What is Dad talking to Joey about?”

Morag smiled. “You’ll see later sweetheart” she replied.

Martha must have noticed that we went for a walk because she joined us.

“So is this a private walk or can I come along?” she asked.

“Hi darling” Morag greeted her.

”Hi Aunty Morag” she replied.

Morag had her arms around both Martha’s shoulders and mine.

“This has been an amazing day Charlie” Martha commented.

I smiled. “You can say that again” I replied.

“Alright. This has been an amazing day Charlie”

I laughed. “You know, I thought I knew what happiness was before. I was wrong though. I know what it means to be truly happy now”

“I know what you mean” Morag said.

ooh ooh! whats he saying to joey??!!

That's what I want to know. Imagine making us wait. :o:P

I didn't actually know you updated mate so bonus. :D

Glad you brought Morag into it, I wish she'd come back to the show. And I wondered to myself if you'd bring Joey's friends back into it. :)

Update soon. :)

I looked over to where Joey and my Dad were standing. I could see him give her a box. I briefly wondered if it was similar to the necklace that I always wear. Joey was wearing a big grin as they walked over to where I was standing with Morag & Martha.

“Hey darling let’s go get some food” Dad said to Morag.

“So, what did Uncle Ross say to you?” Martha asked curiosity got the better of her.

“Well he gave me this box. Right away I guessed what it was. I mean, you and Ruby and Charlie and even Morag all have one”

I looked down at my necklace at the same time that Martha did. We watched Joey open the box. She pulled the necklace out. It was a J with a pink diamond in the middle. Mine has a C with a blue diamond in the middle. Blue being my favourite colour and pink was Joey’s favourite colour. Ruby has one with a R and a green diamond and Martha’s is a M with a red diamond in the middle. Morag had a M too with a purple diamond in the middle. The necklace’s mean that we are part of a family and someone that Dad loves and cares about – only the girls of the family had one of course. I was so happy that Dad had given the necklace to Joey and had chosen this day to give it to her.

“He said that I’m now officially part of the family. That I’m like another daughter to him” she said.

I’m sure my grin was as big as Joey’s. “Here, I’ll put it on” I said.

She pulled her hair up and turned around so I put the necklace on her. “Looks gorgeous” I commented as she turned to face me.

“I love it” she said.

“Yeah that pink colour is really pretty” Martha said.

I gave Joey a kiss that turned a bit heated and I heard Martha saying she was going to go find Hugo. I stopped for a breather a few moments later and looked around. I noticed some people were staring at us.

I smiled. “Hey Jo I think we have an audience” I said.

Joey looked and grinned. “Oh well babe, its our day, we can do what we like”

“Exactly what I was thinking” I said and placed my lips on hers.

“One of them should be throwing the bouquet now” I heard Leah say loudly.

“Oh lets just leave them for awhile” Martha responded

“Maybe we should go throw the bouquet” Joey said to me in between kisses.

“You want to stop kissing?” I asked shocked.

”No of course not, I want to do this all day Charlie. I can’t get enough of you but seriously if we continue at the rate we are going we might be making love right here and I don’t really want to do that in front of an audience” she said.

“Okay if you insist” I agreed.

She laughed. “Well I think Leah is insisting. Do you want to throw it or should I?”

“You can have the honour darling” I said.

All the single girls stood in the middle – there really wasn’t many mainly just Martha, Tiffany, Rebecca, Libby, Colleen and Irene. Joey threw the bouquet and Colleen caught it! It was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

“Congratulations Colleen” Joey said.

“Yeah congratulations” I added.

“Well thanks. It’s a lovely bouquet” she replied.

We went and cut our cake. Then it was time for dancing. Joey & I had the first dance. Then Alf announced that any couple in love should be on the dancefloor. The first couple I noticed was my sister and Xavier. I grinned at Ruby and she grinned back at me. I saw Morag pull Dad on the dancefloor too. After that I really wasn’t counting who else came on. I put my head on Joey’s shoulder as we swayed with the music. I thought that I was in heaven. I was loving this so much and I didn’t want the day to end.

Archived