Sealed With Love

Guest lozlovesh&a

*This is my first ever fanfic. Since I'm loving this Charlie & Joey storyline as much as everyone else on here I decided to write about it! I'm not sure how long it will be, but pretty long I think. Please leave comments! I hope its okay. :)

Story title: Sealed with Love.

Type of story: Long fic.

Main characters: Charlie, Joey, Ruby, Leah, Roman, Martha, Xavier and others.

BTTB rating: G (I think)

Genre: Romance.

Spoilers: No.

Main Summary: Charlie & Joey dating. Now Ruby and the rest of the town will find out. How will they react?

Sealed with Love.

“Joey, we need to stop, Ruby or Leah will be home at any minute” I said out of breathe.

Joey broke away and looked me right in the eyes “Are you going to tell them that we are together?”

I didn’t say anything immediately which made Joey question my actions.

“We are together aren’t we Charlie?”

“Yes, of course. Joey I’m just scared of how people are going to react. You know I’ve never been with a female before”

“I know that. But Leah is your friend and Ruby is your sister, I know they are nothing like my brother. I’m sure they would understand”

“Your probably right. I’m probably just being silly and worrying about nothing”

“So, can I kiss you now?” Joey asked. She must have seen me nod we kissed quite passionately and didn’t hear anyone walk into the room.

“Oh my god” Ruby exclaimed.

We broke apart for the second time, just long enough for Ruby to make a dash for the door.

“Rubes” I called. “I’m going to go talk to her” I said quickly to Joey.

I ran outside and automatically head for the beach. I can’t even begin to imagine what Ruby is feeling or thinking right now. All I know is I’ve got to explain things to her properly. We need a good sisterly chat.

All of a sudden I spot Ruby talking with Annie halfway down the beach.

I start to run faster towards her. “Rubes” I said once I caught up with them. “Hi Annie” I greeted Ruby’s best friend. I felt it would be rude of me if I didn’t greet her.

”Hey Charlie” Annie replied.

“Annie, can Ruby & I talk alone please?”

“Sure” Annie replied.

“Thanks Annie” I say gratefully.

“See you at school tomorrow Annie” said Ruby.

“Yes, bye guys” Annie replied.

Once Annie left we continued to walk down the beach. We had been walking in silence for about 5 minutes. I can’t stand this silence. I really have to know what she’s thinking now.

“Lets go sit at the table up there” I suggest.

“Okay” Ruby agreed.

We sat down and it’s a bit awkward at first. I don’t know how to start this conversation. I’m not sure what to say really.

“Um Rubes, what you saw, I mean what um what are you thinking?” I can barely get the words out which is so not like me. I guess this really shows how much I feel for Joey.

“I’m just in shock at the moment Charles. I know Joey’s gay but I didn’t think you were too”

“I don’t know if I’m gay. I never even considered… not until I met Joey. All I know right now I just want to be with Joey. I want this to work with her because I’m in love with her” That was it. I said those words out loud. I haven’t even told Joey yet. I just want Ruby to support me.

“Does she know you’re in love with her?” Ruby was watching me closely.

I shook my head. I wiped a tear from my eyes. I’m shocked that I’m crying.

“Charlie” Ruby said in her kind, caring voice. She put her arms around me.

With my sisters arms around me it almost felt like Mum was here. I wondered what she would have thought of this. Then I wondered what Dad and Morag would think. Not to mention Martha, Leah and the rest of the town. It all came pouring out and I couldn’t stop the tears and the emotion. “I’m so scared Ruby. I thought I liked men. I can’t stop these feelings for Joey and I don’t want to. I want to tell Dad & Morag and Martha… I want to be able to tell the whole world that I’m in love with her. When I’m with her everything feels so right. I’ve never felt like this before. She’s just so amazing and beautiful and she makes me happy. I can’t even imgaine my life without her in it now” I stopped and took a deep breathe. I’m really scared of what Ruby is thinking. I’m just praying that its positive thoughts.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes its my first fic. Thanks for the comments guys, I love reading the comments! :) Here's the next part.

“Wow” she muttered.

“Wow, what?” I asked her. “Please tell me what your thinking”

“Of course I’m going to support you Charlie. I like Joey, I think she’s really nice. And I’m so glad that your happy. I haven’t seen you like this in a long time, its fantastic”

I sighed in relief. “Thankyou Ruby. That means a lot to me”

”You don’t need to thank me Charles. I’m your sister”

I gave her a hug and held her tightly.

“Okay, I’m starting to suffocate now. Let me go!” Ruby grumbled.

I grinned. “Sorry”

Ruby laughed. “Lets go back home and you can tell Joey your in love with her”

We start heading home. “Actually I have an idea”

“Ooh. What?” Ruby asked eagerly.

“I think a candlelight dinner is in order for tonight”

Ruby smiled. “And you want us out of the house right?”

“Yes”

“Perfect. I can go to Xavier’s then”

“I guess you can. How am I going to get Leah & VJ out of the house?”

“I think Leah’s going to Roman’s”

“Really? They are spending lots of time together now”

“Don’t you know?”

”Know what?” I asked, confused.

“Roman & Leah have started dating”

“They have? Leah hasn’t told me anything about it”

“That’s odd” Ruby said. “But she only told me this morning”

“I have been a bit busy lately”

“Yeah, with Joey” Ruby grinned at me.

“That isn’t what I meant” but I couldn’t help grinning back at her.

We walked back in the house and found Joey exactly where I left her.

“You two look happy” she observed.

“Yeah. I think its great just so you know. If you two ever need my support, you’ve got it” Ruby said.

Joey smiled. “That’s awesome. Thanks Ruby. See I told you she’d be okay with us”

“Yeah, yeah. Miss smarty pants” I laughed.

“Anyway, I’m going back to that thing we call school. Later” she said.

“Alf rang while you were out. He wants me to help him on the Blaxland this afternoon” Joey said after Ruby left.

“That’s great” I said.

“But it means we can’t spend the day together” Joey said regretfully.

“Don’t worry. I’m going to go round to Martha’s. I’m going to tell her”

“Tell her about us?” Joey asked.

“Yes. I want to tell the whole world that I’m in love with you” I put my hands over my mouth. Oh no, that slipped out too soon.

Joey smiled. “I’ve been waiting so long for you to say that. But why the face?”

“I had this idea to tell you tonight over candlelight. I was going to buy food from the diner and everything”

“You don’t need to go to all that trouble Charles”

I grinned. “I know, I just wanted to”

“Oh hey guys” Leah walked into the room.

I caught Joey’s eye and she nodded.

“Leah, hey. How are you?” I start.

“I’m great actually” she came and sat down.

“Charlie I have something to tell you”

“Leah I have something to tell you”

We laughed. We said it at exactly the same time.

“You first” I said although I was sure I knew what this was about.

“Okay” she nodded. “Charlie, Roman & I have started dating”

I smiled. “Ruby kinda mentioned it to me earlier”

“Oh I’m so sorry, I wanted to tell you myself”

“Leah, its okay. Really, I think its great that you and Roman have gotten together”

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yes. Positive”

“Good. Now what did you want to tell me?”

I took Joey’s hand in mine. “Joey and I are dating” I announced.

Yes its my first fic.

Well. :) I wouldn't have known that, the writing is great. :) Thank God you updated though I was getting impatient. :D Great second chapter and update soon. :)

Thanks. Sorry about the long wait. I went away for the long weekend and didn't have my computer with me! Will update soon. :)

Archived