Jodi Gordon in fashion shoot at Westfield Bondi Junction

Guest **Julie**

Jodi Gordon in fashion shoot at Westfield Bondi Junction

Daily Telegraph

March 12 2009

HOME and Away star Jodi Gordon, who is not entering into the soon-to-be seen lesbian romance on the TV soap, is to flaunt herself before shoppers.

Well-used to the catwalk, former model Jodi will be part of a fashion shoot that takes place before shoppers who are in Westfield Bondi Junction next Tuesday (March 17).

One suspects prominent among the shoppers will be her lover, Ryan Stokes, chairman of Channel 7's Pacific Magazines and a director at the Seven Network. Ryan, 34, and Jodi, 24, live together in Sydney.

Jodi's fashion shoot is part of InStyle magazine's move to a transparent perspex pod on Level 4 of the shopping centre from Monday for the week. Of course, InStyle is part of Pacific Magazines.

It looks like she's excused from Summer Bay as her fashion show kicks off at 9am and the shoot goes all day.

What girls do to keep the man in their life happy.

Must they mention her bf in every article... I would assume she is her own person. :rolleyes:

and school sucks, I could be going to that, it's only a 20 minute bus ride away. Thanks for posting.

If I was you I would be doing a bunk off school :P:D

Yeah I do notice they mention Ryan in every thing she appears in :angry:

What a stupid article. What is the point of mentioning her boyfriend, or the fact that she isn't involved in the gay storyline coming up? Also saying she's going to flaunt herself, like she's some sort of crazy attention -seeker. If I was Jodi, I'd be a bit annoyed by this whole thing. They're basically suggesting she is only on H&A, and doing this fashion show, because of who she's in a relationship with.

If I was Jodi, I'd be a bit annoyed by this whole thing. They're basically suggesting she is only on H&A, and doing this fashion show, because of who she's in a relationship with.

That's what I'm thinking too. But they seem to forget that Jodi was a model and an actress on H&A way before she started dating Ryan.

And yes, it would be nice to see an article where they don't mention her boyfriend. :rolleyes:

Thank you posting for the article Julie. :D

Must they mention her bf in every article... I would assume she is her own person. :rolleyes:

But ofcourse they must. Don't you know he's the Channel 7 heir. So that's the only reason Jodi's a success, still on h&a and getting all these other campaigns too. Nothing to do with any of her own hard work & talent. :rolleyes:

Urgh. And don't even get me started on that opening line about her not being part of the lesbian romance. If she's not part of it then what exactly are you mentioning it for. :rolleyes: It has nothing to do with this news story.

Anyway well done Jodi for scoring another fashion shoot. Btw Krystal did you happen to go in the end or not? Any pictures you'd like to share? :P

Thanks for posting Julie. :D

and school sucks, I could be going to that, it's only a 20 minute bus ride away. Thanks for posting.

hasn'ty stopped ya before, ya know you want to :P

Hush you. :P

Anyway well done Jodi for scoring another fashion shoot. Btw Krystal did you happen to go in the end or not? Any pictures you'd like to share? :P

No of course not, I'm a good student- wouldn't dream of skipping class for a fashion shoot :P I did find these BTS pics though on the Instyle website:

90757180.png32332433.png

83232595.png

& a recount of her day here:

http://instyleaustralia.com.au/section.art...ID=31&Pid=6

Just have to wait for the magazine to come out now; Instyle photoshoots are always beautiful.

Archived